Normandy British Base

Pandacat

Even the big' date=' long main runway.[/quote']

What you mean? I see only one concrete runway there. Anyway, if more than 8 Liberators are queuing there, it's no wonder they crash, as they have less than half of the runway for the take off run. 8 should be able to take off with full load (16x500) and 100% fuel (tested in the FMB). If you see there more, try to check 'Air starts' if unchecked now.

Edit:

Do you play stock 4.12.2 or some modded game? Just because I had similar problems when I added a mod plane to my HSFX installation. Somehow it screwed up the FM of others planes as well.

I use hsfx. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Possibly yes. Have you got a clean installation of HSFX? Do you run it in normal or in expert mode?

You may want to create an FMB mission for the Normandy2 map British Base with 4 planes and with full load. If it works there, then the problem is related to DCG. If it doesn't work there either, then it's an FM problem related to HSFX or some extra mods you have.

I use hsfx. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Possibly yes. Have you got a clean installation of HSFX? Do you run it in normal or in expert mode?

You may want to create an FMB mission for the Normandy2 map British Base with 4 planes and with full load. If it works there' date=' then the problem is related to DCG. If it doesn't work there either, then it's an FM problem related to HSFX or some extra mods you have.[/quote']

Your problem is related to HSFX. You can test it yourself:

[MAIN]

MAP Normandy/load.ini

TIME 12.0

CloudType 0

CloudHeight 1000.0

army 1

playerNum 0

[sEASON]

Year 1940

Month 6

Day 15

[WEATHER]

WindDirection 0.0

WindSpeed 0.0

Gust 0

Turbulence 0

[Wing]

usa0100

[usa0100]

Planes 4

Skill 1

Class air.B_24J100

Fuel 100

weapons 16x500

[usa0100_Way]

TAKEOFF 71395.02 98764.46 0 0 &0

NORMFLY 75771.02 96206.60 500.00 300.00 &0

[NStationary]

[buildings]

[bridge]

[House]

In stock 4.12.2, they can take off without problems. In HSFX 7.0 (clean), they crash. The bug is in the HSFX FM.