Jump to content

Can't move to next campaign (USSR Grand Campaign)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Good morning,

I've run into an issue after completing the Winter War campaign where I just take off and land and it says the campaign has ended without going to the next campaign. I figure this is because the date is still 1940 rather than the date for the next campaign in 1941. Is there a way to skip ahead to the next date without having to do the take off and landing until 1941 because that might take a long time....

Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 4:00 PM, EffTee said:

Good morning,

I've run into an issue after completing the Winter War campaign where I just take off and land and it says the campaign has ended without going to the next campaign. I figure this is because the date is still 1940 rather than the date for the next campaign in 1941. Is there a way to skip ahead to the next date without having to do the take off and landing until 1941 because that might take a long time....

Maybe it isn't wired up to the Grand campaign? You'd have to share your GrandCampaigns.DCG file for us to inspect.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Assuming it's the Finland '39 campaign and the Single Campaign Map option is not checked, it should have progressed to Leningrad '41.

What you could do is just generate a new Leningrad '41 campaign and then cut and paste your squadron members over from the old pilot.dcg file to the new file (it's just a text file).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...