JG1 Recruitment with questions

Von_Maston

• What is your Timezone? USA central zone
  • Do you have a joystick or HOTAS? Joystick (junk need upgrade)
  • Do you have TeamSpeak installed, as well as a working microphone? TS3 installed
  • Do you have TrackIR, or a FreeTrack system for view control? None here (i may invest in HM version). Never tried it but my make me quizzy..heck I get turned stomach riding in back of car lol.
  • What sims are you currently flying? ROF, IL2-1946, F18 hornet, Dangerous waters (P-3, SH-60s), realflight 6.5(rc plane sim...I fly 3D stuff)
  • How did you hear about JG1? From ROF forum
  • Is there anything else that you'd like us to know? I am USN Vet, Iraqi Freedom.. I can not play a ton. I do not have any DLC planes for ROF yet. I plan to purchase a few.(first D7 and dr1.those bring back memories. unless you recommend something else) I am a father of 1 daughter and family will get in the way alot. Someone here may notice the handle. Von_Maston(FA62) I did fly RB3D for years. Oh the memories there. Dang SPAD XIII (RnG) i hate em in my little DR1.
  •  
  • do you guys allow public on TS3 so i can get to know you all?
  •  
  • Do the add on packs for the planes make a HUGE difference? i like the idea but not sure if they are needed?

Have a great day.

Von_Maston