JG1 Application MajorColt

MajorColt

• What is your Timezone? gmt uk

Do you have a joystick or HOTAS? i use a mix of 360 controller and mouse and keyboard

Do you have TeamSpeak installed, as well as a working microphone? both

Do you have TrackIR, or a FreeTrack system for view control? neither i use my controller

What sims are you currently flying? i have war thunder but dont play it very much, i play battle of stalingrad more than anything 

How did you hear about JG1? friend of mine

Is there anything else that you'd like us to know? although ive never been in the armed forces i am part of the british reserve at first trained to be a comms officer but now retraining to be a drone pilot. im a very militarised person and love everything military from the 20 century to the modern day in every area from tactics and logistics to weapons and aircraft.

Hi MajorColt,

Thanks for stopping by the forums!

I./JG 1 plays Battle of Stalingrad, is European based, and is actively trying to form an English-speaking Staffel.  However, the majority of the pilots are Czech and Slovakian.  Most speak English, but there could be a bit of a language barrier.  Would this be a problem?

Alternatively, you could consider II./JG 1, which is North American based and primarily flies Cliffs of Dover.  I'm not sure if the timezones would work for you, however.  You'll have to let me know.

III./JG 1 is completely Czech and Slovakian.

Let me know your thoughts.  If being assigned to I./JG 1 or II./JG 1 isn't big deal for your schedule / comfort, I can drop you an email tonight.

Looking forward to talking with you soon.

Hi there i would prefer to just play battle of stalingrad, i hopefully should be getting a hotas 4 soon and no its wouldnt be a problem playing with czech and slovakian players as i play games with other people from around the world and we always find some way of communicating :)

Hi there i would prefer to just play battle of stalingrad, i hopefully should be getting a hotas 4 soon and no its wouldnt be a problem playing with czech and slovakian players as i play games with other people from around the world and we always find some way of communicating :)

Hi MajorColt,

Excellent.  I'll drop you an email later tonight!