Sign in to follow this  
Pandacat

A quick suggestion for Paul

Hi just have a quick suggestion. Can we include in the control panel a toggle switch that would allow user to pick either standard stock plane list or HSFX plane list? I am gonna compile the HSFX plane list and prep those 3 files for DCG (payload, allclass and allpayload). I know a lot of people are interested in playing HSFX planes in DCG and DCG works well with HSFX. (at least from my experience, there hasn't been any issues.) The switch I would imagine can backup default stock files and use HSFX files for DCG when switch is set on HSFX and vice versa. Just a thought. Not sure if it is doable.

You can pretty much do this yourself already.

Make a copy of the MASTERS folder and everything in it and call it something like MASTERSHSFX. Then copy the HSFX mod files like payload, allclass and allpayload to it.

Then when you start the campaign, you simply have to set DCG to your optional "3rd Party" Campaign folder using the option under "Files" to use the HSFX mods or uncheck it to use the stock files.