Looking for some old threads

Pandacat

I remember I posted in this forum long time ago about a campaign issue that at the start of a mission, you see pink cowling with propeller instead sitting in your cockpit and the mission crashes.  It's been a while and I couldn't find that post any more.  I know someone gave an explanation of the cause of the issue.  Is there anyway to find that post? or someone would care to re-explain the issue?  Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Just a followup to this thread.  I realize that my weapon loadouts are different between what shows in QMB and the loadout files.  For instance, in weapon_ru and allweapons files, P-47D10 can carry 2x500 bombs.  However, in QMB, this option is not available.  Also, for bf109g14's gunpod configuration, what is written in QMB is different from what is written in weapon_ru and allweapons.dat files.  This makes me believe that QMB is using a different loadout file than weapon_ru and other loadout files.  Does anyone know where this QMB loadout file is located in the game folders?

Thanks

Load a coop mission with your prefered loadout and check the eventlog in your Il2 root for the correct entry

Are you talking about load and check the mission in FMB?  I tried that.  The funny thing is it says "Loading the mission..." then stuck there.  Won't progress any further.