Anouncement of The Eagle of Lille 2016

J99*Hardy

S!

Thanks for posting.

I see you have a new forum.     It does not like  .net   email addresses.  I registered with an old  .com email.

I tried uploading an avatar. size is 49 x 79.   I tried jpeg, gif,  bmp  and png.    It kept saying   not a proper image file.

S!

Thanks for posting.

I see you have a new forum.     It does not like  .net   email addresses.  I registered with an old  .com email.

I tried uploading an avatar. size is 49 x 79.   I tried jpeg, gif,  bmp  and png.    It kept saying   not a proper image file.

S! Butzell, I'll check these points. For the signature Image you can choose a remote stored one. The Avatar Image might be a PHP upload limitation - I have to check this ... unfortunately I'm not that familiar with PHP.

For the E-Mail-Address I must say, I have no clue so I hope I'll find a solution.

We have setup thi forum for Jasta 99 events only, because last year we saw a lot of people struggling with our German language regular Jasta 99 forum (which is still our main forum). So things might not be perfect at this point in time.

S! Butzell,

Avatars will work now as well as image attachments - there were some faulty access rights on some folders.

If you pm me your correct e-mail address, I'll try to change it. I have registered with a .net domain e-mail address and it worked for me, so I can't tell what was going wrong.