Sign in to follow this  
Vogel

M.2 SSD Discounts :)

Just a heads up, in case anybody is looking for more storage space. Amazon currently has some mad discounts on the Samsung 970 Evo range of M.2 SSD's. The 1Tb stick is currently 50% off, at £120 with the 500Gb only £69.99. For their performance it's pretty nuts how cheap they are.

I just snagged the 500Gb one, as I can't even install half my modules atm because of a lack of SSD space! I can finally get the Syria map!

Awwww crap... I had to set some money aside for car maintenance and have to wait until the next paycheck to free up some funds for such purchases. I need the 1 TB version to replace my current 250 GB M.2 drive. The performance is spectacular (and it's fantastic value for money), but like you I'm constrained by the lack of space for new modules (right now I have something like 15 gigs of free space available with 2 modules not installed). 

1 hour ago, Firefly said:

Awwww crap... I had to set some money aside for car maintenance and have to wait until the next paycheck to free up some funds for such purchases. I need the 1 TB version to replace my current 250 GB M.2 drive. The performance is spectacular (and it's fantastic value for money), but like you I'm constrained by the lack of space for new modules (right now I have something like 15 gigs of free space available with 2 modules not installed). 

I feel your pain. Just paid out for a MOT and full service on my car, as well as getting the front two tyres changes AND brake pads. It's safe to say I am now broke beyond compare!

RIP wallet.