Target selection....any tips?

walter_solito

Hi mates!

ATM I'm building the .mis files of my WIP campaign....

As reported in the guides I place Opel Blitz for blue side and Gaz for red side....(truck for target , radio for communication centers and control towers , fuel for POL sites)....

I placed them in rds and rls locations but , as there are some location that (even if not added in the rls/rds network) could be used to trigger an attack....anyone is aware if DCG can generate mission only against standard locations targets or could generate mission even for other target locations?

There is a range around locations (like Madid_NR1_Rail_station) where object should be placed inside and if placed outside became ignored?

I know that I can test it....but the days before a campaign pre test are still far....

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Walter!

If you are are a Beginner of DCG Campaign Building i recommend to start first with one Airfield and a Road with a few Locations for each side!
Beware of the Distance between Waypoints of your Road Routes! Then see if it works a few Missions without any anomalies or crashing!

And then build the campaign up with more Airfields, Locations, Rails or Ship Routes!

Have fun!