4.12 update for IL-2

Klaiber

That P-36 cockpit looks the knees! I've got a print of "The Hawk of Haleiwa" by Jack Fellows over my PC. The model we have now is so-so, that one looks sweet! Go Finland ;)

Did they put more bars in the P-38's cockpit???

I've got to admit, 1C upset me a couple of years ago but they've been doing a great job lately. A lot of people are complaining that we're flying a 12 year old flight simulator and want some new blood. With the failure of CloD I've got to admit, this is the best one, still. I look forward to flying Il-2 for years to come, especially with the guys at 1C and SAS keeping it fresh.

That P-36 cockpit looks the knees! I've got a print of "The Hawk of Haleiwa" by Jack Fellows over my PC. The model we have now is so-so' date=' that one looks sweet! Go Finland ;)

Did they put more bars in the P-38's cockpit???

I've got to admit, 1C upset me a couple of years ago but they've been doing a great job lately. A lot of people are complaining that we're flying a 12 year old flight simulator and want some new blood. With the failure of CloD I've got to admit, this is the best one, still. I look forward to flying Il-2 for years to come, especially with the guys at 1C and SAS keeping it fresh.

[/quote']

I'm still hoping they give us an Hs 123 cockpit. I believe it's in as an AI now. Crossing my fingers!

Love that aircraft - it's the Energizer Bunny of the the Luftwaffe.