Sign in to follow this  
Feisty Ferret

Application

Hi,

I'm Feisty Ferret. I am currently in Central Time Zone (US). I do have a joystick, the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. I do have TeamSpeak, Discord etc. and a working mic. I sadly don't have Track IR right now, although I'm looking to get it for cheap (Under $50 if you have any suggestions). I have all of the IL2 games from 1946 (updated with HSFX) to BoS, although I haven't managed to get Moscow or Kuban yet. I heard about JG1 from the IL2 subreddit. I have flown probably around a thousand hours of 1946, although almost all of my experience has been offline in the form of campaigns. I spent little time in Clod for various reasons, and just purchased BoS a few weeks ago and have been hoping to find an active group to fly with online. Always looking to improve!

Welcome to the forum, Fert. I used to own a ferret and I recall that being the appropriate shortened term, so it may or may not catch on here. Remember where you heard it first ;)

There are a number of less expensive alternatives to TrackIR that several of our members have personal experience with, almost certainly under $50. I’ll let them chime in.

Our CO will be along shortly with the official response.