Canvas to Afterburners

Hey guys,

It's been a while, but I wanted to check back in with you guys. I have been really getting back into flight sims on a regular basis, and although I still fly WWII with ACG, I really miss having a group for canvas and wood wings and afterburners. 

I was wondering if you guys have a discord that you coordinate for flying because I know you have the Racing one. 

Also, I have been running some training sessions recently for ACG, and I have really been enjoying that. I find myself pulling a lot of information from the basic course you guys ran me through, and I was thinking a lot about that as well. 

Klaiber, I really appreciate how you run this group, and I would be honored to fly with you guys again. Could we maybe have a conversation on Teamspeak sometime soon?

For all of you who remember me I am happy to see you are still here, and to those of you who don't I hope we can get acquainted! 

I have sung your praises to pilots looking for a group ever since I left! I am grateful to be in a better place in my life so that I can enjoy this hobby more regularly again.

Regards,

Joe 'Shadepiece' Ebersohl 

1 hour ago, Shadepiece said:

I was wondering if you guys have a discord that you coordinate for flying because I know you have the Racing one.

Hi Shade,

Great to hear from you!  I just sent you the address in a private conversation on Discord.

1 hour ago, Shadepiece said:

I would be honored to fly with you guys again. Could we maybe have a conversation on Teamspeak sometime soon?

Sure, it would be great to talk.  I'm going to be hit or miss this weekend, due to real life.  But is there a time this coming week that works for you?

Do you still have our TS information?

Unless it has changed I do have the Teamspeak still! I'd love to jump in the discord to chat in the meantime, but we can get into Teamspeak anytime next week. I am on spring break next week, so whenever you are free I can make it happen. I am planning on flying a lot next week as a result, so that's why I thought it might be a good time to get reacquainted!