Fokker D 8 paint

Butzzell

S! All

It is not a plane we use a lot but that may change if we do a late channel scenario.

I removed the face plate on the cowl for J10 planes. You can see the entire engine as it spins. I cut back the all one color wing and fuselage.

J 10 planes are very stock. Black and gold tail. Gold on the nose. I did a flower petal design for Maus. It looked good for Reinhart as well. If Vick or Lee want it, just yell. I put personal symbols for Lee and Vick on the wing. If it is too much, it is easy to remove. Other option for Lee is the yellow V stripe that includes the ailerons.

J11 has cowl face plate. I put personal symbols on wing. It may be too much for Labroisse. Labroisse and vonGreim have white color on rear of plane. Labroisse has black horizontal stabilizer, while vG's is white. I toned down the white a bit by adding a cloth texture.

I did not paint the little vertical stabilizer to match. I left it lozenge to stand out. When you paint it red, or black or white, it disappears. Well, it blends in. When you look at it as lozenge it stands out but it looks weird. I think it needs to be painted to match whether it disappears or not, just so it does not look weird.

Please list changes needed or just yell at me.

yes Wurg, I know about the wheel and it has already been done.

Fokker D 8 paint

S! Lee

Done.

Also, I was messing around with Vickner's. I started by replacing the top wing symbol with his PD12 yellow stripe. Then I had some tome so I did a black and yellow reversal pattern wheel. Actually I did it in Blue and white to compliment the tail but it did not look right. The Black in yellow is better. Well after doing that, the tail did not look right with that dash of blue. I got carried away and did the rudder and fin in yellow. I think that came out nice, compliments the wheel and makes a much more toned down yet historical paint.

Would you like your wheel stripe changed? Either black against yellow or yellow against black? And would you like the yellow rudder as well?

Same old place

S! Lee

Would you like your wheel stripe changed? Either black against yellow or yellow against black? And would you like the yellow rudder as well?

Same old place

Yes, please. Black strip against yellow wheel disk and all yellow rudder.

S!