DCS World Released

Spies

DCS just released DCS World and you get the Su-25T for free

DCS World is a single, unified core for all DCS products to operate within. Rather than separate installations for each DCS products, the single DCS world interface allows the user to access all of their DCS products in a common user interface. DCS world also includes a DCS News service and will allow users to purchase DCS titles through the interface at a later point.

DCS World will be updated as DCS evolves with changes to the rendering system, AI units, AI logics, effects, etc. All aspect of the simulation, outside the flyable aircraft, add-on maps, and other paid-for content.

The current DCS World is still in beta and will evolve over time with new features.

The initial DCS World comes with a free flyable aircraft, the Su-25T (exported from Flaming Cliffs 2).

You can download it here

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?scr=product&ProductId=18&end_pos=135&lang=en

Keys for the A-10C and BS2 will be usable in the next patch.

I only casually play A-10C; does this world thing work with a Steam version? Sounds like a lot of fun to fly an Su-25T' date=' though.[/quote']

This is a stand alone installation, you will be able to add the A-10C to DCS World with just the key.

I only casually play A-10C; does this world thing work with a Steam version? Sounds like a lot of fun to fly an Su-25T' date=' though.[/quote']

This is a stand alone installation, you will be able to add the A-10C to DCS World with just the key.

Good to know. I'll have to investigate this when I get a chance.

I downloaded the torrent and at the beginning of installation I got the error: "DCS World version 1.1.2.0 or greater should be installed." I wasted an hour to see that the link is outdated.

The torrent version says 1.1.2.1... I don't get it.

• 2 weeks later...