JG-1 "Fritz Schmenkel" - Red Flag Rumble (22 February 2020)

Klaiber

S! All,

The following JG-I pilots are being recognized for their actions during the Red Flag Rumble event (flown on 22 February 2020 on the 104th Dedicated server).

Congratulations!

. . .

Gallantry Medal in Bronze:

DDRGallantryMedalBronze.png?dl=0

• Maj. Gehard (Britchot) Heiberger, I.Jagdstaffel (22 February 2020), posthumously, for the destruction of 1 enemy aircraft within one streak.
  • Oblt. Johann (Jonne) Engel, II.Jagdstaffel (22 February 2020), for the destruction of 1 enemy aircraft within one streak.

Distinguished Service Medal of the National People's Army in Silver
DDRDistinguishedServiceMedalSilver.png?d

• Offz.-S., 1 Beate (LadyBrit) Köstlin, I.Jagdstaffel (22 February 2020), for continued outstanding merit and personal readiness in support of the increase of combat capability and combat readiness of JG-1 [for outstanding assistance, as well as esprit de corps within the role of REDFOR GCI.]

Distinguished Service Medal of the National People's Army in Bronze
DDRDistinguishedServiceMedalBronze.png?d

• Maj. Gehard (Britchot) Heiberger, I.Jagdstaffel (22 February 2020), for outstanding merit and personal readiness in support of the increase of combat capability and combat readiness of JG-1 [esprit de corps]
  • Oblt. Johann (Jonne) Engel, II.Jagdstaffel (22 February 2020), for outstanding merit and personal readiness in support of the increase of combat capability and combat readiness of JG-1 [esprit de corps]