FIF 2019 Registration

Klaiber

Hi All,

Welcome to the International Flanders In Flames Online War!

If you have not already signed up in the past, and are a new pilot to FIF, please post below with the following information:

• Your In-Game Name:
  • [if applicable] Your Squadron affiliation (with squadron website if possible):
  • Your preferred side (Central, Entente or Don't Care):
  • Your timezone:

Your post within this thread is very important, as it lets us know who to give forum access to.

After posting within this thread, please be patient.

It may take up to 24 hours before your request to join a group has been approved.

Please note: the two teams in FIF are not affiliated with either in-game side!  After a campaign phase, they will swap sides, allowing everyone to fly all aircraft.

If you don't get assigned to your preferred side the first time, you'll eventually be rotated to it (usually within 2 weeks).

Thanks and Salut!

JG1_Klaiber

• 2 weeks later...

No.64_Drifter

ACG (Number 64 squadron)

Entente

EST

Hi Drifter, it's great to have you joining us!

You're on the Red Team.

When you login next to the JG1 boards, you should have access to the Red Team area on the forums.

The Red Team uses JG1's TeamSpeak.  Once you get into the Red Team area of the forums, you should see a post there giving that information (should you need it).

Here is a link to the tournament calendar: http://forum.jg1.org/topic/3010-flanders-in-flames-calendar/

Missions are on Saturdays at 2PM EST / 7PM UTC.

On mission days, we recommend that everyone arrive on TS about 15 to 20 minutes early.  The server password is passed out via TeamSpeak.

Should you have any questions, just let me know.

SCG_Doughboy 

Simulated Combat Group

Entente

CST

Hi Doughboy,

Welcome!  I've assigned you to the Red Team as well.

You should now have access to the Red Team area of the forums.  As with Drifter above, check that area of the JG1 TS information.

Also: I noticed that you have two accounts on the board - Doughboy and SCG_Doughboy.

Doughboy is the one with the access.  Do you want me to merge the accounts?

• 1 month later...

=TM=Dagobah

[ no squadron ]

Don't Care

PST

Hi Dagobah,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to your message.

The rest of the TM squadron are on the Blue Team.  So, I'll add you to that group.

The Blue Team uses Jasta 5's TeamSpeak.  It can be found within the Blue Team section on the JG1 boards.  Once you login to your account, you should see this section, and the pinned topic within that.

Here is a link to the tournament calendar: http://forum.jg1.org/topic/3010-flanders-in-flames-calendar/

On mission days, we recommend that everyone arrive on TS about 15 to 20 minutes early.  The server password is passed out via TeamSpeak.

Cfbgaming

I have no preference in side

GMT USA

Hi Cfbgaming,

Welcome!  You've been assigned to the Red Team.  When you log in to the JG1 boards, you should see the Red Team section.

Within that section, contains a pinned topic with JG1's teamspeak information.  The Red Team meets on JG1's TS.  Let me know if you have any troubles locating this.

As I mentioned above to Dagobah, here is a link to the tournament calendar: http://forum.jg1.org/topic/3010-flanders-in-flames-calendar/

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Von Dervare,

Welcome! You've been assigned to the Red Team.

The Red Team uses JG1's TeamSpeak server.

When you login to the forums again, you should see the Red Team area of the boards. The pinned post at the top has JG1's TS info.  Let me know if you have any trouble locating it.

The tournament calendar is here: http://forum.jg1.org/topic/3010-flanders-in-flames-calendar/

We meet on Saturdays at 2PM EDT / 6PM UTC.  My advice would be come a few minutes early.  The server password is passed out via TeamSpeak.  And you'll need to collect your mission orders for the team commanders.

Also, make sure to check the aircraft in the event.  You don't have to have all of the aircraft, but should have enough to fly.  We're in the middle of Phase B: http://forum.jg1.org/topic/6457-fif-2019-winter-campaign-plane-set/

The Red Team will be moving to the German-side on Saturday, March 16th.

Hi Hauggy,

You're still signed up for the Blue Team.  Let me know if you have any troubles seeing the Blue Team area.  They meet on the Jasta 5 TeamSpeak.

As I mentioned above, FIF is on Saturdays at 2PM EDT / 6PM UTC.  Come a few minutes early.  The server password is passed out via TeamSpeak.

Welcome back!

Hi Hauggy,

You're still signed up for the Blue Team.  Let me know if you have any troubles seeing the Blue Team area.  They meet on the Jasta 5 TeamSpeak.

As I mentioned above, FIF is on Saturdays at 2PM EDT / 6PM UTC.  Come a few minutes early.  The server password is passed out via TeamSpeak.

Welcome back!

Thanks a lot!

Where can I find the Jasta 5 teamspeak address please?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi whi5key123,

The Winter Campaign for Flanders In Flames (FIF) has just ended.  But, we're going to start the Spring Campaign in May, and then run it for 8 weeks.  So, you're all registered for that.  Check back to these boards in the next few weeks for more information on that event!

In the meantime, you've been assigned to the Red Team.

The Red Team uses JG1's TeamSpeak server.

When you login to the forums again, you should see the Red Team area of the boards. The pinned post at the top of those private forums has JG1's TS info.  Let me know if you have any trouble locating it.

The tournament calendar is here: http://forum.jg1.org/topic/3010-flanders-in-flames-calendar/

And when the tournament is running, we meet on Saturdays at 2PM EDT / 6PM UTC.  On mission day, my advice would be come a few minutes early.  The server password is always passed out via TeamSpeak.  And you'll need to collect your mission orders for the team commanders.

Looking forward to flying with you soon!

PS:  The community is shifting focus to Jasta 5's Bloody April campaign.  So if you're looking for an event to fly while you wait for the FIF Spring Campaign, check it out!

• 1 month later...

Edward William

Mountain standard

Don't care, where ever there is need

Hi EdwardWilliam,

You're already registered to the Blue Team.  The Blue Team uses Jasta 5's TeamSpeak server.

When you login to the forums again, you should see the Blue Team private area of the boards. The pinned post at the top of those private forums has Jasta 5's TS info.  Let me know if you have any trouble locating it.

We meet on Saturdays at 2PM EDT / 6PM UTC.  On mission day, my advice would be come a few minutes early.  The server password is always passed out via TeamSpeak.  And you'll need to collect your mission orders for the team commanders.

• 1 month later...

Hello,
i would like to fly with you in the FiF tournament(s).

- In-game-name in ROF is now Kater Murr, has been Catfish in earlier times but the acount did not work anymore for whatever reason.
- Not affiliated to any v. squadron.
- Would like to fly for german side but don't really care, depends on balance.
- Timezone EU/Germany.

Thank you and looking forward,
Catfish

Hi Catfish,

Sorry that I'm only seeing this now. 

You're now registered on the Red Team.  The Red Team uses JG1's TeamSpeak.

When you login to the forums again, you should see the Red Team Discussions area of the boards. The pinned post at the top of those private forums has JG1's TS info.  Let me know if you have any trouble locating it.

The tournament calendar is here: 

And when the tournament is running, we meet on Saturdays at 2PM EDT / 6PM UTC.  On mission day, my advice would be come a few minutes early.  The server password is always passed out through TeamSpeak.  And you'll need to collect your mission orders for the team commanders.

• 3 weeks later...