Enigma steps down

Enigma is leaving as Admin of his DCS CW server. Heatblur taking over. The Cold War and the WWII eras are really my main interest in DCS. I do have the more modern modules but hardly ever fly them. I really hope that the CW server will continue and think that we should support it by flying it more often during practices. There are not really any other CW PVP servers as alternatives.

1 hour ago, Vonrd said:

Enigma is leaving as Admin of his DCS CW server. Heatblur taking over. The Cold War and the WWII eras are really my main interest in DCS. I do have the more modern modules but hardly ever fly them. I really hope that the CW server will continue and think that we should support it by flying it more often during practices. There are not really any other CW PVP servers as alternatives.

This is sad, but understandable.  Hopefully, the server will have a good home with Heatblur.

On 6/17/2024 at 1:27 PM, Klaiber said:

Hopefully, the server will have a good home with Heatblur.

Only time will tell, and I do wish them well, but all too often when the original owner of something steps away the person who took it over does not really share their passion for it so it tends to decline.

Wheels