New Vids.

Barton

A sortie in a Fw-190 A5 (2 kills):

I recognize WDWMKR' date=' who wouldn't, lol. CH3, he was my very first consistent wingman in IL-2, I still enjoy flying with him whenever I can. The guy clearing your tail, I don't recognize but he was great at communicating. I was surprised at how long you kept the overheat on. I need to test the 190's tolerance to that more.

A sortie in a Spitfire IXc (3 kills):

Good save on the deck when you tried to break. I'm surprised your engine even fouled.

And a 2v2 in 109s (1 kill):

Nice reversal' date=' gotta love the Friedrich.

There is some foul language in the 190 sortie video by persons other than myself.
I'm not sure where the foul language actually was but anytime WDWMKR is online you need to put on earmuffs ;)

Thanks Barton.

I recognize WDWMKR' date=' who wouldn't, lol. CH3, he was my very first consistent wingman in IL-2, I still enjoy flying with him whenever I can. The guy clearing your tail, I don't recognize but he was great at communicating. I was surprised at how long you kept the overheat on. I need to test the 190's tolerance to that more.[/quote']

Yeah it was WDWMKR talking about the fifty f***ing enemy planes over the airbase at the end of the video.

Good save on the deck when you tried to break. I'm surprised your engine even fouled.

I was just glad it didn't take a wing, and that I didn't spin the thing in when I tried to pull up. If I hadn't stalled it I might have gotten away clean.

Nice reversal, gotta love the Friedrich.

They were G2s. My favorite part of that fight is when I split-s'd under the P-40 and saw Turbo's tracers go whizzin' by. Looking over my shoulder watching him rip into that Spit was pretty awesome.

Thanks Barton.

Thank you