Bloody April VI

Butzzell

Registered on server stats site.  JG1 squadron not established or available to join there, yet.

"Event Registration" link shows "Bloody April V" as the only choice in the "1. Event" field.  This is Bloody April VI, right?  At least that's what the info link says.  Is that registration link working / updated yet?  :huh:

PS....anybody know how to change your display name on that forum?

Was "BA_Wile E. Quixote" and want to change it to "JG1Luftritter_J4".

Registered on server stats site.  JG1 squadron not established or available to join there, yet.

"Event Registration" link shows "Bloody April V" as the only choice in the "1. Event" field.  This is Bloody April VI, right?  At least that's what the info link says.  Is that registration link working / updated yet?  :huh:

PS....anybody know how to change your display name on that forum?

Was "BA_Wile E. Quixote" and want to change it to "JG1Luftritter_J4".

I also noticed that JG1 needs to register on the stats page. I started to do it but it needs all pilots input into it. There must be an easier way. Plus, I figgered It's probably not my place to do so   :o .

To change your name, go to User Control Panel (upper left of the forum page), Profile, Edit Account Settings. You can change your username and password.

Also noticed the BA V glitch... I registered anyway.