Hello and Merry Christmas

Priller

You guys probably shouldn't leave the door open as vagrants like myself can just wander in. It's been quite awhile now and would expect nobody would remember my stint with the group, but for me it's very cool to see familiar faces.

I hope everyone is well and had a good Christmas.

Priller

Priller!  It's great to hear from you!  It's been forever since we talked - about 10 years I think?

I hope your Christmas was really great!

Priller joined JG1 in 2006 and was active until about 2008 or 2009.

Priller and I actually got together for dinner and drinks once (with Mrs. Priller and Mrs. Klaiber).  He lives in a neighboring State, and was driving through my city.  It was a lot of fun!

I think we had plans to do it again, but it never panned out due to scheduling conflicts.

Either way, it would be great to fly with you again.  You're always welcome! :)

Appreciate the warm welcome.  :)

Klaiber it probably has been 10 years unfortunately, definitely good to hear from you again. That was really fun visiting with you and the Mrs., my wife still talks about the pizza we had in your city. :lol: And you have a great memory as I had forgotten about the follow up plans, but  I now remember talking about taking the train and meeting half way to do it again.

I have been getting the itch and thinking about getting back into flying again. My gaming rig recently received an overhaul and am currently getting my "kit" in order as most of it is very old (around 10+ years..lol) or missing. I'm guessing it's safe to toss all my old IL2 1946 stuff, yes I still have it saved...lol. 

Appreciate the warm welcome. :)

Klaiber it probably has been 10 years unfortunately, definitely good to hear from you again. That was really fun visiting with you and the Mrs., my wife still talks about the pizza we had in your city. :lol: And you have a great memory as I had forgotten about the follow up plans, but I now remember talking about taking the train and meeting half way to do it again.

I have been getting the itch and thinking about getting back into flying again. My gaming rig recently received an overhaul and am currently getting my "kit" in order as most of it is very old (around 10+ years..lol) or missing. I'm guessing it's safe to toss all my old IL2 1946 stuff, yes I still have it saved...lol.

If you find yourself in the market for flight sim equipment and want some advice, definitely let us know. We’re mostly flying Rise of Flight, IL-2 Great Battles (which includes Flying Circus), IL-2 Cliffs of Dover, and DCS World. We also moonlight in Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous and a few other FPS. Not to mention driving sims.

I remember the name, but cant remember if we flew together, I think we might have as I was in JG1 at that time also. Anyway, merry christmas and a happy new year to you Mr. Priller.

And I remember you, and we for sure did fly together. Very cool seeing folks from 10 years still here.