Needed to do this few weeks ago: the relevant files are in the folder

...\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\input\

=> So definitely backup any file there!

For the Control Mapping I think all relevant data is in the "input.map" file, that one you simply copy into the folder on the new system.

Very nice feature in IL2 is, that during the 1st startup on the new PC it askes which device of my old PC shall be mapped to which one on the new PC, so that it was not needed to do manually a re-mapping from joy_X to joy_Y.... etc. Unfortunatly I don't remember any more if I did copy any other file from my old system into that system (esp. for the "devices" text file  I don't know if it was generated automatically during that described action or if I did copy this file before the 1st start of IL2 => sorry). 

20 hours ago, Etzel said:

Needed to do this few weeks ago: the relevant files are in the folder

...\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\input\

=> So definitely backup any file there!

For the Control Mapping I think all relevant data is in the "input.map" file, that one you simply copy into the folder on the new system.

Very nice feature in IL2 is, that during the 1st startup on the new PC it askes which device of my old PC shall be mapped to which one on the new PC, so that it was not needed to do manually a re-mapping from joy_X to joy_Y.... etc. Unfortunatly I don't remember any more if I did copy any other file from my old system into that system (esp. for the "devices" text file  I don't know if it was generated automatically during that described action or if I did copy this file before the 1st start of IL2 => sorry). 

It worked ! Thank you !