S! Gentlemen

c4nucK

S! JG1,

Good to see everything's still rolling. I just so happened to be in front of a computer for once so I thought I'd sign on and say hello. Hope everyone and group is doing well! I'm in a situation where I have to save every penny I make for a new place. Probably going to be that way for a couple more months. Once that's through I'll be able to get a new pc, at least I'm hoping lol.

If anyone has been wondering, IL-2 withdrawals suck. Been in cold sweats all day, no sleep, excessive crying, and terrible moods. =]

Take care guys! I look forward to flying with you all again, can't wait!

S!

Regards,

Tyson Green

II./JG1_c4nucK

P.S. In the mean time I've been working on my home made cockpit. Its coming along quite well, and I've also put the spare joystick to good use for some good ole' homemade rudder pedals. I believe it was Moxy that sent me, I could be wrong, I have the memory of a goldfish. Whoever it was, it was much appreciated! Will upload picks when I can. S! All!

• 2 months later...

S! JG1,

Just wanted to stop by again. I by no means have any intentions of leaving the group other than if the group wanted me gone because of inactivity. I do apologize for that. Life seems to be throwing me some wicked blows so I'm just trying to roll with the punches. Its just way too much to type out much less put on a public forum.

If I can get on TS I'll talk more about it. Anyway, S! to everyone, hope everyone is doing great. Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still alive. I plan on coming back as soon as I'm physically able to. No point in trying to come up with a projected date for it because I'd probably be lying.

Just know I'm doing the very best that I can. Good luck with everything guys. Will keep you updated as much as I can. Once again, thanks for all the help to every member that went out of their way for me in any situation. You have my up most respect. I mean that. S! Gentlemen!

Regards,

Tyson

II./JG1_c4nucK