CoD News

Spies

I saw this. So far, I'm not really impressed. However, I do appreciate Luthier attempting to keep the people engaged with Cliffs of Dover's and Battle of Moscow's development.

I still have hope that the next patch for Cliffs of Dover will fix things, but who knows...

From what I hear I question if they should be at all concerned with new A/C' date=' maybe fixing the basic game would be time better spent.

JMHO.[/quote']

Their 3D modelers need something to do while the coders fix the bugs.

I'm pretty sure that the development for battle for moscow has started long time ago, before CoD was released, the 3D guys were probably working in the models for the next sequel of the series and that's what were are seeing now, IL-2, I16.

But new features like 3D screen support and other features that were implemented in the game shouldn't have taken priority over the bugs.

• 3 weeks later...

Some CoD updates (Feb 24th):

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=29967

Most of this is stuff we've heard, however, there was some confirmations regarding frame rates:

Most of us are busy preparing the beta version of the upcoming patch. We did make a whole lot of FPS benchmarking' date=' and the great news is, it’s all in line with the previously announced numbers. The performance increase is very significant.

Unfortunately we could not do any benchmarks on the famous Black Death track. We know everyone’s been asking about it. The track however is currently broken due to changes in other unrelated parts of the code. We probably won’t get the old version to run anymore and have to make a new Black Death to go with the new patch. So any comparison between the old and the new Black Death will only be approximate (can’t wait for the conspiracy theories BTW).[/quote']

There's also a neat video: