FIF 2020 "Fall Campaign" Registration (ROF)

Klaiber

Hello, good afternoon, it is to request a change of side to Red, we fly with LAS_Topo on the blue side, and for a language issue and a friend who flies on the red side, it is to fly all together, I do not know if it will be possible for the FIF today. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

9 hours ago, JanMcQuack said:

Hello, good afternoon, it is to request a change of side to Red, we fly with LAS_Topo on the blue side, and for a language issue and a friend who flies on the red side, it is to fly all together, I do not know if it will be possible for the FIF today. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

It's not normal for people to switch teams mid-tournament.  In fact, I'm strongly against it, as the whole point of FIF is to create fairness through sharing the Central and Entente aircraft.

I also noticed that you and @Wendel flew both Entente and Central during todays mission (Session B3).  This is a violation of our rules.

http://fif.jg1.org/pilot/7009/

http://fif.jg1.org/pilot/6934/

Because we're so close to the end of the Fall Campaign, I'll give both you and Topo a break and let you off with a warning.  If you do that again, I'll start imposing our ban rules:

• A first infraction by a player will result in a ban from the next session.
  • A second infraction by a player will result in a ban from the rest of the campaign.
  • A third infraction by a player will result in his squadron being banned from any further tournament play.

Regardless, you've both been moved to the Red Team.

In the future, please let me know who you'd like to fly with in advance so I can make sure that you all are on the same team.  Thanks.

Thank you very much anyway and sorry for the inconvenience is that we were very alone in the blue team, and the language was a barrier, but today we entered by entente because we did not make mistakes or misunderstood by teamspeak, we immediately left when they warned us and we landed well not to leave with less planes than the opposing team. I hope we are not wrong back. Greetings and thanks.