I think I've found my replacement chair...

Britchot

r/hoggit - My new stick and chair from SIMple SIMpit arrived !

Colors are buyer's choice, many options for the metal and brown or black for the chair. Here's the reddit article that caught my eye:

The maker is only on Facebook, but for those with the account, here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/SIMpleSIMpit/

That MiG-29 ($599) stick is amazing, but I'm doing alright with my current TM set. 

I might order the chair ($299) without the throttle stand and use my current set-up, probably adjusted with an extension on the TM sticks, and quite possibly mount one of the collectives that are out there!

The things that caught my eye with the SIMple SIMpit chair is the lack of castors and arm rests.  The arm rest definitely needs to go if I'm going to install a collective.  

I'm waiting on some money back from a cancelled tool order.  Once I get that, I'll inquire about one of these.  Probably go Gray/Black, just to keep it simple. 

I plan on installing a collective as well just as soon as Virpil makes it available. I have been trying to think of a way to put my throttle & button box on a movable plate so I can slide it off to the left when I want to use the collective. I will come up with something.