Jump to content

Klaiber

Administrators
  • Posts

    22,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1,290

Everything posted by Klaiber

  1. If you haven't, you should check out Realistic Needs and Diseases: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26228/? It gives your character needs, like thirst, sleep and hunger. For me, I finally got Frostfall working on my install of Skyrim. But I haven't made a ton of use out of it, as I'm a vampire. If I make a new character, I'm definitely going for full immersion.
  2. Hi Geezer, you should be all set.
  3. Those are awesome, Lee! Really makes me wish I was there.
  4. Yeah, I wish there was a translation for the Polish and Russian. Overall, I thought it was good. Though, I did notice that they added in extra animation to make things more "epic". I'm not sure if that was a good move, as it's not accurate. But, considering I've never seen another documentary about combat simming, I thought that this was a very minor issue.
  5. Saw this over on the IL-2:BOS boards. I remember seeing this back in 2012. I think it was released on HBO Europe. http://youtu.be/rKLV4rpxfuE Here is the IMDB listing: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2508838/
  6. S! All, Tonight is our FIF XX orientation. Hope to see you all online. We'll be meeting on the No.42 Squadron server around 9PM EDT.
  7. Hi Warmonger, You're all set.
  8. Hi Bayonet, You're all set!
  9. All set. Welcome!
  10. Hi Nephris, I agree. I've checked out BOS a few times now, and I'm just not sure they're heading in the right direction. I really don't like the unlock system. And I find the FM to be weird. When I fly the Bf 109, it feels like I'm flying a RoF Fokker D.VII really really fast. I'm also a bit spoiled when it comes to clickable cockpits. The fact that BOS doesn't have this feature really hurts it, in my opinion. It's 2014, so clickable cockpits on a new sim should really be standard. So far, even with it's problems, Team Fusion's modded version of Cliffs of Dover seems to be the way to go. And perhaps DCS WWII: Europe 1944 in the next few years.
  11. Hi Guys, You're all set. Kuru and Bluesman: make sure to check the Entente forums for their current TS information. Someone from their team will probably contact you shortly.
  12. Hi Voodoo, You're all set with the forum. You should have FIF and Entente access. Make sure to check the Entente forums for their current TS information. Someone from their team will probably contact you shortly. Looking forward to flying with you!
  13. Very cool! I wish we had something like this in CT. Our air museum is really good, but doesn't have any real WW1 aircraft (save for a DR.1 replica).
  14. That's good news to hear. The concept of Star Citizen looks amazing. But I didn't want to get too excited about it. At least not yet.
  15. I much prefer the new historical livery she's currently painted in now. Has there been any thoughts regarding what unit markings to apply? Or will she remain "factory fresh"?
  16. She's a beaut! You guys have done an amazing job maintaining her. Was this replica always sporting a lozenge livery? What did it look like before?
  17. I'm very interested in Star Citizen, as I was a huge fan of X-Wing and Tie Fighter. I'm assuming it's still in development. If so, is it an open beta?
  18. So far, JG1 is going to fly Central. We still haven't had an official conversation regarding team numbers yet.
  19. Hi Ludwig, You're all set. Regarding my avatar, it is Ignatz Mouse. I guess he ran out of bricks. I think that image is from the 1940s
  20. Hi PeaceFrog, I've switched you from the Central to the Entente. See you in the air!
  21. Hi DreadLord, and welcome! You're all set with Entente access. Make sure to get the Entente TS information. Someone from their team will be contacting you shortly.
  22. S! All, Here is the current FIF XX timetable: Wednesday, 8 October - orientation for new pilots Wednesday, 15 October - dry run / final map test Wednesday, 22 October - event start More information regarding the campaign will be posted in the coming weeks!
×
×
  • Create New...