Jump to content

Klaiber

Administrators
  • Posts

    22,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1,290

Everything posted by Klaiber

  1. To all, The final scores have been posted: http://forum.jg1.org/index.php?showtopic=2364 Congrats again to the Entente team!
  2. Congratulations to the Entente Team! The Ententes, after a hard fought campaign, have won FIFXVIII Set 1 with 33 points. 32 were needed in order to achieve victory! To celebrate their achievement, the FIFXVIII campaign ribbon shows the RAF roundel on a blue background. A big "Salute!" to everyone who participated in this event. It was an incredible amount of fun. I can't wait to start "Set 2" in the coming weeks. The scores for Mission 4 are shown below. . . . FIFXVIII Set 1 Session 4 Results: Central Objectives Completed: 3 Recon Completed Allied Bridge Destroyed Entente Train Destroyed Entente Objectives Completed: 7 German Factory Destroyed Trench Mapping Completed Photo Recon Completed German Bridge Destroyed German Train Destroyed Reserve German Unit Destroyed Secondary Supply Column Destroyed Total Objectives Completed (FINAL): Central = 14 Entente = 33 (winner) . . . Server Stat Information: http://72.5.195.130:8000/tour/25/ . . . Server Screenshots:
  3. I had a great time too! I think it was very successful over all.
  4. Haha, haven't played it yet. Hoping to tonight.
  5. I'll figure out a way to pay you back.
  6. Thanks for the gift! I feel bad you paid the $6 though. My goats shall cry havoc and unleash the sheep of war.
  7. I've wanted to read the Few for a while, but every time I saw it in the bookstore, I couldn't get over the cover. And passed it by for another book. I guess you really can't judge a book by it's cover. I'll definitely check it out.
  8. Very cool, thanks! Here's the pdf I was talking about: http://www.simhq.com/_air/PDF/NGNG.pdf
  9. S! All, The following JG I pilot is being recognized for their actions during the Set 1 Session 3 of Flanders In Flames XVIII (which took place on the 9 July 2014). Congratulations! Wound Badge 1918: Black Class Gfr. Hanz (Khiron) Schubert (mission #3, 9 July 2014), for being wounded in action 1 times within one streak.
  10. FIFXVIII Set 1 Session 3 Results: Central Objectives Completed: 5 3 Spy Plane Completed [invalid due to crash on landing] Recon Completed Allied Factory Destroyed Allied Bridge Destroyed [invalid due to wrong aircraft] Secondary Armored Column Destroyed Entente Objectives Completed: 10 German Factory Destroyed Artillery Spotting Completed Trench Mapping Completed Photo Recon Completed German Bridge Destroyed Supply Column Destroyed German Train Destroyed Secondary Recon Completed Reserve German Unit Destroyed German Frontline Troops Killed Total Objectives Completed (to date): Central = 11 Entente = 26 . . . Server Stat Information: http://72.5.195.130:8000/tour/25/ . . . Server Screenshots:
  11. That's crazy. The wiki article on dynamic soaring is pretty good: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_soaring Had to look it up.
  12. Hi No Clue, I've signed you up for the Central Team. Welcome!
  13. Thought this was cool. http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/27637906 According to another link: http://metalshockfinland.com/2014/05/30/sonisphere-2014-bruce-dickinson-reaches-for-the-sonisphere-sky-with-a-spectacular-ww1-tribute-air-display/
  14. This is really cool. I'll have to check it out.
  15. Either is fine with me. Because sorties are separated by date and time, you can easily see when someone flew without the mission distinction.
  16. S! All, The following JG I pilot is being recognized for their actions during the Set 1 Session 2 of Flanders In Flames XVIII (which took place on the 25 June 2014). Congratulations! Wound Badge 1918: Silver Class OffzSt. Richard (Vonrd) Ausweichen (mission #2, 25 June 2014), for being wounded in action 3 times within one streak.
  17. Cool! I'll definitely buy this.
  18. Hi Target, You should already have central access. Let me know if you can't see our area.
  19. FIFXVIII Set 1 Session 2 Results: Central Objectives Completed: 4 Artillery Spotting Completed Allied Factory Destroyed Allied Bridge Destroyed Allied Frontline Troops Killed Entente Objectives Completed: 8 German Factory Destroyed Artillery Spotting Completed Trench Mapping Completed Photo Recon Completed German Bridge Destroyed Supply Column Destroyed German Train Destroyed German Frontline Troops Killed Total Objectives Completed (to date): Central = 8 Entente = 16 . . . Server Stat Information: http://72.5.195.130:8000/tour/25/ . . . Server Screenshots:
  20. Hi Space, You should have it. Let me know if you can't see the Entente section.
  21. S! All, The following II./JG 1 pilots are being recognized for their actions during the first ATAG Cliffs of Dover campaign (which took place in June 2014). Congratulations! Iron Cross 2nd Class Stabsfw. Peter Pragr, for the destruction of one enemy aircraft within one streak. Wound Badge 1939: Black Class Hptfw. Peter (Sipi) Pfeil, for being wounded in action 1 time within one streak. Armed Forces Report Oblt. Baron von Faehig, for courage and achievements that contribute to the greater good of the Geschwader. Hptfw. Peter (Sipi) Pfeil, for courage and achievements that contribute to the greater good of the Geschwader. Stabsfw. Thomas Lahm, for courage and achievements that contribute to the greater good of the Geschwader. Stabsfw. Peter Pragr, for courage and achievements that contribute to the greater good of the Geschwader.
  22. An update from Jason Williams that I found in a thread where Lee and Butzzell had both commented:
×
×
  • Create New...