Jump to content

Klaiber

Administrators
  • Posts

    22,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1,290

Everything posted by Klaiber

  1. Seems cool. $500? Eek.
  2. We're running 4.101m. First' date=' clean out your 4.09m of all the mods. Then upgrade to 4.10m, which is here: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=17765 Then upgrade to 4.101m, which is here: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=18751 And we're also using UltraPack 3 RC4, which you can get here: http://ultrapack.il2war.com/index.php/topic,4029.0.html And then patch here: http://ultrapack.il2war.com/index.php/topic,1052.msg43814.html#msg43814 Yes. Here is our info: http://www.jg1.org/tabid/116/g/posts/t/24/II--JG1-TeamSpeak.aspx Sometimes. Cliffs of Dover is a great game with just a problems. I would definitely get it if you're computer can run it. Within 6 to 9 months, it's going to come into it's own. Not a problem.
  3. Your avatar is there, but for some reason it keeps slipping down and becoming obscured. It's happening to everyone. Truth be told, I still haven't been able to load an avatar for some reason. It keeps rejecting my attempts.
  4. Cool! I'll have to take a look at this when I get home.
  5. It's definitely coming.
  6. Regarding emails - you should get in touch with Raven.
  7. No, I have some things turned up like objects, and landscape turned down. But it's smooth for me.
  8. Hey Ody, Here is what I have: Intel Core i7 920 @ 2.67GHz 8.00 GB RAM (Corsair) Radeon HD 5870
  9. I'm definitely there.
  10. Glad to see you Winger! We're still getting the site back up. Richthofen is still under construction, as are parts of Oesau. I'm not sure how many pilots we'd have off hand. Let me poll them and get back to you. Did you guys have a date in mind?
  11. Hey Odir, Good to hear from you. We're hoping to have the Richthofen section back up soon. Still working on Oesau. COD is a great game if you can get it to work.
  12. Didn't want to thank you anyway... :harumph:
  13. S! All, Just so people don't get completely confused - There are currently three forums at jg1.org, excluding the "temporary forums" which will soon be locked and/or deleted. These three forums are: JG1 Portal Forums: http://www.jg1.org/Forums.aspx JG I "Richthofen" Forums: http://www.jg1.org/richthofen/Forums.aspx II./JG 1 "Oesau" Forums: http://www.jg1.org/oesau/Forums.aspx Obviously, all Richthofen business will happen at the Richthofen boards. Meanwhile, all Oesau business will happen here. The Portal forums does not serve a function in the day to day operation of either group. Rather, just like the portal itself, it's a catch all. The above information may change as the website is developed. So expect this post to be amended or deleted. Raven will let us know the details. ~Salut!~ -Klaiber
  14. Thanks Raven! Things are starting to look like home around here.
×
×
  • Create New...