Jump to content

Klaiber

Administrators
  • Posts

    22,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1,290

Everything posted by Klaiber

  1. Thanks for the PW. Also, I don't see the lack of central two-seaters as a problem. Looking forward to it.
  2. Hi Flat, Sounds great. Thanks for the invite! We'll definitely stop by.
  3. That's great news C4nucK!
  4. Good to hear he's making out okay.
  5. Not sure if you guys get the newsletter, but it looks like the Fw 190D-9 is in development: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=101661&page=14 Woot!
  6. Cool, thanks.
  7. Cool, can't wait to read it.
  8. http://kotaku.com/5991077/your-complete-guide-to-the-simcity-disaster?utm_source=gawker.com&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=recirculation Enjoy!
  9. Very nice find, C4nuck.
  10. What's your mobo, new graphics card and old graphics card?
  11. That's great Brit! It looks like an awesome sim. You'll have to let us know how accurate it is when you take the real thing up!
  12. WOW! That's crazy. I think my wife is glad that I don't take simming to this kind of level.
  13. I'll have to check these out when I'm home. Thanks C4nuck.
  14. Nice video Hess!
  15. Also caught the first mistake: It's a Henschel Hs 123, not a Hs 129.
  16. Hi C4nuck, It was great flying with you last night! Really glad to hear that you were able to work past your technical issues. It always sucks when something that's supposed to work right, doesn't. There are some great videos there. Just started watching Dive Bombers and Tankbusters. Within the first 3 minutes, I learned something new. The Stuka had explosive bolts attached to it's undercarriage so it's could jettison it's gear in case of damage. Either way, see you tonight for Ghost Skies.
  17. Very nice Barton! Definitely blog material: http://www.jg1.org/oesau/Home/tabid/62/EntryId/32/Dubstep-and-Dogfights.aspx
  18. Yup, with me too!
  19. That's so cool.
  20. Thought you guys would appreciate this: http://www.jg1.org/tabid/116/g/posts/t/1367/Jockstrap-Raiders.aspx Britchot posted this over on the Oesau boards.
  21. That was awesome!
  22. They just released a video highlighting their efforts: http://vimeo.com/60197559
  23. Hey Wilcke and Hafele, Good to hear from you guys.
×
×
  • Create New...