Jump to content

Klaiber

Administrators
  • Posts

    22,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1,290

Everything posted by Klaiber

  1. Awesome! Thanks for the heads up Lee!
  2. Great pics Lee! Love the I./JG1 Fw 190A.
  3. Thanks Geezer! I'll unfortunately be away this weekend, but Krupinski should be around to help coordinate things. We're definitely looking forward to this.
  4. Thanks Geezer for the updates. Looks like it's shaping up nicely. Richthofen will be online tonight to practice, so if you need to rope us in for testing or something, just let us know. See you Saturday.
  5. At SimHQ: http://simhq.com/_air13/air_479a.html I'm really looking forward to the MiG-21Bis Fishbed. Awesome aircraft. Here is some DCS info on it: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=87621 Who knows, maybe if enough people are interested, we can branch out into the DDR's (East Germany's) Jagdfliegergeschwader 1 (JG-1): http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagdfliegergeschwader_1 Still no word on whether they'll give us the Fw 190 as an opponent to the P-51.
  6. Thanks for the fix Geezer. I only just noticed that they were the same.
  7. Thanks Geezer! Looking forward to seeing you guys this coming weekend.
  8. Hi Geezer, Do you have the same login name and password for both the Oesau and Richthofen accounts?
  9. It's nice to see Little Spies is talking already.
  10. asdfasdfasdf (Raven is trying to fix Eiswolf's account)
  11. Also, a few words regarding the patch from Jason at 777: http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=30921
  12. Here's a link to the blog update: http://riseofflight.com/Blogs/post/2012/06/24/Version-1026.aspx
  13. Then this one has to be AMAZING: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071650/
  14. I thought "Nazis at the Center of the Earth" was based on true events. Actually, reminds me a lot of Iron Sky: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034314/ Just replace Antarctica with the moon.
  15. I saw this a few months back - really excellent work. Makes me wish for a full movie.
  16. S! Guys, Every Oesau member should now check the website. Make sure you can see the proper sections. If you can't, let Raven or I know. Thanks!
  17. I've seen this. Very cool, but I never understood the zombie thing.
  18. http://www.simhq.com/_air14/air_526a.html Interesting article regarding upcoming features for Rise of Flight. There will be a part 2, which will discuss the simulation at greater depth, describing some features and how they work in the sim.
  19. Brit, Do you still have access? If so, I'll get with Raven and reconstruct the Oesau members group.
  20. Raven, I just looked at the user groups within the page management section of the website and Oesau Members is no longer present.
  21. That would do it. I was hoping it was something like that, otherwise the alternative was a bit scary (i.e. unstable website). If it's not a problem any longer, I'll reassign the page permissions tonight.
  22. Okay, I just checked it out, and it looks like permissions to the Airfield section of the website were somehow knocked out. The pages are there, but only Admins can see them. I'm not exactly sure why that happened, as I specifically reset the permissions a few weeks ago when Raven recently set up the new "Oesau Members" usergroup. I'd like Raven to check this out first before I do anything.
×
×
  • Create New...