Checking In

Shadepiece

Hey guys,

The new job has been a huge adjustment, and it's taken a while to settle in. Between that and the holidays I have had a lot going on, and just haven't had the energy to fly a whole lot. I wanted to check-in though because things are finally beginning to settle down, and I hope to get some stick time with you all soon.

Been missing you guys and looking forward to getting caught up! Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

Cheers!

• 4 months later...

Annnnnnnddd here we are in April already and I finally just brought my sim stuff in from the garage. I have a new setup and I am on tile rather than carpet, so there are some logistical issues that will need to be sorted out first. 

I am hoping to be back around soon, and I think I might popping in on Wednesday evenings just to show face. I definitely miss hanging with you all, and despite the delay in my return I am still excited to do so. Hope everyone is doing well, and looking forward to catching up. 

8 hours ago, Shadepiece said:

Annnnnnnddd here we are in April already and I finally just brought my sim stuff in from the garage. I have a new setup and I am on tile rather than carpet, so there are some logistical issues that will need to be sorted out first. 

I am hoping to be back around soon, and I think I might popping in on Wednesday evenings just to show face. I definitely miss hanging with you all, and despite the delay in my return I am still excited to do so. Hope everyone is doing well, and looking forward to catching up. 

Hey Shade, glad to hear that you're doing good!

Definitely miss flying with you.  But obviously, take your time. :)