BOx Skin update 1-19-19

Vonrd

Added He111s, Ju52 and Ju88 skins for Maus, Kleig and Raz. They're in the same zip file. Allow overwrite.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r458omayman9u4p/AABsJrKpYVQGKZ3py7trufLVa?dl=0

When extracting that download, the path is a bit screwed up.  You can still get to what you need, but be advised and be aware.  S!

Hmm... it takes right to the file "BOx Update 1-19-19" with the "skins" zip file right there with a check box. Of course since it's my Dropbox I only have the option to share the file... not download. Suggestions to fix it?

Edit:

I didn't read correctly.

I think the zip should be extracted to "C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\graphics"

or a safer bet... extract to a Temp folder (I do this for most compressed files in order to make sure it extracts correctly) then move it to it's final destination. 

I admit that I'm no expert at this and appreciate any help from those with more experience.

For me, a couple of the sub-directories duplicated themselves (skins inside of skins, and the zip file duplicated itself inside the extraction, etc.).  No big deal, it can be figured out....just the way it turned out, it can be easily figured out, I think, when you make sure to copy just what you need.  It's buried in there, to be sure!

Thanks!

OK. I've just added Hs129 skins for Maus, Kleig and Raz. The file is now called "BOx WWII Update Jan 2019" and the zip file is "data" and the tree starts at the game root... for me it's "C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad" so it should work fine if extracted there. I just test extracted and it seems to be fine... no duplications or other anomalies. 

Luft... you may have gotten a corrupted download?

Can download this one and test it?

Thanks