Shadepiece YouTube Channel Video Thread

Shadepiece

Hey guys,

I love posting my videos here and seeing what you guys think about them, and being able to share them with you is very fun for me. I do not want to cover the forums with separate threads as I start uploading content more regularly, so I decided to make a master thread that I can update as I release content. Also if you guys enjoy the videos leave a like and subscribe! I'm not trying to make a huge channel, just one that I upload content that I want and one that I think will be enjoyable to other flight simmers.

MrDrshadepiece on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4YFSR0mu86hjA7N6Gmn-oQ

Thanks for your support gents!

Cheers!

-Shadepiece

First video here will be my newest First Outing video in the MiG-15bis! First Outing is a series that I am trying to develop that will be about early experiences in aircraft that I am new to. First Outing could mean first engagement even in single player like it is in this case, or it could mean first time taking a ride in a multiplayer server, but the common theme is that it's when I am still relatively new to the aircraft. Hope you guys enjoy!

Hey guys,

I love posting my videos here and seeing what you guys think about them, and being able to share them with you is very fun for me. I do not want to cover the forums with separate threads as I start uploading content more regularly, so I decided to make a master thread that I can update as I release content. Also if you guys enjoy the videos leave a like and subscribe! I'm not trying to make a huge channel, just one that I upload content that I want and one that I think will be enjoyable to other flight simmers.

MrDrshadepiece on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4YFSR0mu86hjA7N6Gmn-oQ

Thanks for your support gents!

Cheers!

-Shadepiece

Cool!  I've added you to the directory: http://forum.jg1.org/topic/5341-jg1-cinematographer-directory/

First video here will be my newest First Outing video in the MiG-15bis! First Outing is a series that I am trying to develop that will be about early experiences in aircraft that I am new to. First Outing could mean first engagement even in single player like it is in this case, or it could mean first time taking a ride in a multiplayer server, but the common theme is that it's when I am still relatively new to the aircraft. Hope you guys enjoy!

The MiG-15bis is a great aircraft.  I love flying it.  And I honestly wish we took it up more often.