DCS Screenshot Thread

Britchot

1 hour ago, Klaiber said:

Do you recommend MAM?  It has a lot of the aircraft that I'd love to use.  But I'd hate to force people to download another mod for the missions I make.

Don't blame you.  Maybe @Erhardt will be around?

I have a lot of mods. MAM and CAM are ok.

He said he busy at work. I spoke with him ))) i Can show you my list of mods which re ok, and can answer any question about them. They re all workin. Look good. Not breakin IC, and i find them good.

1st ground units.

2023-09-07_22-02-58.png.51995327d27e51c6f088cdbe9f2f2064.png2023-09-07_22-02-35.thumb.png.cf8a295893ccf655aeb437dc9a03480b.png

31 minutes ago, Vonrd said:

I just installed OVGME after deleting my old JSGME. Do you guys who use OVGME have it pointed to the main game folder or the Saved Games folder? I see that you can set-up two separate OVGMEs with one pointed to main game and one to Saved Games. Is there an advantage to doing this? 

i use jsgme. ovgme logic for me is strange. once it deleted all my mods itself.

2 hours ago, Vonrd said:

I just installed OVGME after deleting my old JSGME. Do you guys who use OVGME have it pointed to the main game folder or the Saved Games folder? I see that you can set-up two separate OVGMEs with one pointed to main game and one to Saved Games. Is there an advantage to doing this? 

I have two separate mod flows with OvGME - one to Saved Games, one directly into the Game.

When I'm on next, I can show you how I've set it up.