IL2 not seeing anything on new Winwing

Vonrd

IL2 Great Battles doesn't recognize any buttons or Axis on the Orion / F16. DCS works perfectly. I've been searching through pretty much everything. I've set it in SimAppPro to 4x32... no joy. I've deleted the "devices.txt" in IL2 / data/ input and restarted both game and PC. The stick is plugged directly into the motherboard. This shit shouldn't be this hard. Any help?

@Ludwig is yours working for IL2?

From the internet (so I have no idea if it will work):

Rename or delete the file "devices.txt" in game (IL-2 Bo'X') Input folder, then start the game and try assign again.

Probable "leftovers" of previous joystick are the causing of issues.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hotas/comments/q7nzdc/il2_not_recognizing_winwing_super_taurus_throttle/

I was just about to do a complete reinstall of IL2 when I remembered that I had "JoyIDs" installed. Its an app to reassign the joystick numbers that Windows assigns. Since I had so many new peripherals (and Windows still had the old / replaced joysticks, etc. numbers assigned, my new stick was way down on the list and IL2 has a limited number of peripherals that it will see. I deleted the old ones and reassigned numbers to lower ones and the game now see's the new stick.