BoS Early access open

Spies

I'm hoping for the same thing, Hess.  CloD wasn't just that we wouldn't fly it, it's that most couldn't fly it due to performance problems. TF has done a lot to turn it around, maybe now we can get people to give it a second chance. It will be easier when they add more maps and maybe some more airframes. 

S!

By the way, is the TF work legal? I mean if the CLoD turn to a competitor for BoS...

Team Fusion's mod work on CloD is legal in the same manner that HSFX and UltraPac is for 1946.  The mod team isn't allowed to make money off of it or they would violate copywrite laws, but they do it for the game and the enjoyment for themselves and others.  So yeah, it's certainly legal. 

I saw Hess online and decided to just bear down and set my controls again.  I'm pretty efficient at the settings now.  MP was cut down to 25 players per server when I got online.  I don't know how to get FPS displayed but it seemed a bit choppy and the one engagement I had showed some rubberbanding from my opponent and other 109s.  The unlockable mods are pretty neat, but not a game changer, which is good.  The tracers are the same as RoF from a distance and I get flashbacks of Star Wars, those things are out of control. 

S!

About the lack of pitch trim:

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/4992-need-pitch-trim-all-planes/

Yesterday things like that knockout me and I spent a lot of time trying to do something that can no t be done!

I flew 109 only and noted that the fuel gauge is not working, no matte how many fuel you add, it show always the same position. Also, the radiator doesn't move graphically.

Actually the 109 is the only plane not affected by this issue. But just because it doesn't have the real trim but the whole elevator positioning. If I'm right, you can find it right below the trim controls. It's something like "adjustable stabilizer" I think.  

• 3 weeks later...