Jump to content

Klaiber

Administrators
  • Posts

    22,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1,290

Everything posted by Klaiber

  1. Thanks for the heads up regarding this Raven! I know that this has been an ongoing question for a while. And thanks to Schweizer for figuring out a temporary solution.
  2. Wow, did they just release that? Talk about timing!
  3. Will it change our ability to access the old threads? I'm assuming not. But just wanted to make sure.
  4. That looks so bad it's awesome. Erhardt, have you heard of this before?
  5. Hey Wheels. Thanks! It's starting to come together. Just taking some time.
  6. Thanks Raven!
  7. Hey Wheels. Not sure what's happening. Raven may know.
  8. New sounds are great! Makes it an entirely new game.
  9. Maybe Monday.
  10. Or just accept that your birthday is now April 18th. Nope. Too late to protest. The "JG1 forum" has spoken.
  11. Don't let Raven fool you. These colors are apart of the SA test.
  12. I'm sure you already knew this, but you share a B-day with Erich Hartmann.
  13. Those are great! It's such a cool idea. They're kind of like the "fat guy in a little coat" editions of aircraft.
  14. Cool.
  15. That's really interesting. Not surprising though. There seemed to be a lot of behind the scene problems for a while. However, Cliffs of Dover is a great game when you can get it to run. I still highly recommend people pick it up. My sincere hope is that it will only improve over the next 6 to 9 months.
  16. If I remember correctly, I order them from CH directly. Though you can also get them through Amazon.com.
  17. Hey Strik, Great to hear from you! Hope all is well. Yup, new digs. We've been working on it for a while, and were planning to launch soon. But we landed up having a snafu around the July 4th weekend with the server and a flood, and we may have lost some data. So, we decided to start the new site early and work on it while it's up. New content should be added soon. Sorry to hear about your computer. If you decide to get a new one, let us know. We'd be happy to offer some suggestions as to what works best with Rise of Flight and Cliffs of Dover. Talk to you more soon!
  18. You too!
  19. I also thought that maybe Sharkzz went to the old forum link, looking for the DCG section.
  20. What specifically is not working with this forum? Thanks in advance for your help.
  21. That's awesome!
  22. Great video!
  23. I've been using the Active Discussions scroll on the bottom to check what's changed. However, I'm pretty sure there is a "view unread posts" button somewhere... I just can't seem to find it. Let me try poking around a bit.
  24. Here's one for a racing sim.
  25. LOL! Honestly, if I ever bought that, I'd probably toss my cookies the first time I tried to fly with it.
×
×
  • Create New...