Jump to content

Klaiber

Administrators
  • Posts

    22,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1,290

Everything posted by Klaiber

  1. Great, lets try and talk tonight. Does 8pm EST work?
  2. Hey Geiss, Welcome back! You should now have member access again with your geisshardt account (the last one you posted with). If you think you're ready to come back active, let's plan on meeting this week on TS.
  3. Moxy says he's going to try and build one from scratch.
  4. Holy crap! :0 I think I need one.
  5. Cool! Let us know how it goes. And if we can help.
  6. Some CoD updates (Feb 24th): http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=29967 Most of this is stuff we've heard, however, there was some confirmations regarding frame rates:
  7. Thanks for the invite Dubya! Let me get back to you.
  8. Klaiber

    Hi.

    Hey Riv, Just gave you member access to these boards. Make sure to see if you're registered on the II./JG1 side.
  9. S! All, This is making its rounds in the news. Thought you all would find it interesting: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2099187/Bodies-21-German-soldiers-buried-alive-WW1-trench-perfectly-preserved-94-years-later.html http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/discovered-by-chance-94-years-on-681078
  10. Hi Raven, Thanks a lot for everything!
  11. Very nice find.
  12. http://www.jg1.org/tabid/117/g/posts/t/76/JG-1-TeamSpeak.aspx S! Stachl, Let me know if you can't access this thread.
  13. I can't get my avatar to work either. I "think" you need to go to your profile on the website (on the main menu, not in the forums). Then to "edit profile". If I see you on TS tonight, I'll see if I can lend you a hand.
  14. Our TS had it's address change. If you had the old one, it will no longer work. I'll PM you our current TS address. This should help in getting a hold of Butzzell.
  15. The TS server address changed. I made an announcement in the member section, and ask that people pass on the message. I'll PM you the new information, as well as give you member access.
  16. That's great!
  17. S! All, If you're looking for someone to fly with, regardless of whether you're a member of JG 1 or not, post here and pick up a group together! II./JG 1 officially flies IL-2 1946 and Cliffs of Dover. But we also fly Rise of Flight, A-10C and Black Shark. We're always up for some online fun. ~Salut!~ Alfred Klaiber Maj.u.Gruppenkommandeur II.Gruppe Jagdgeschwader 1
  18. That makes much more sense to me.
  19. I saw this. So far, I'm not really impressed. However, I do appreciate Luthier attempting to keep the people engaged with Cliffs of Dover's and Battle of Moscow's development. I still have hope that the next patch for Cliffs of Dover will fix things, but who knows...
  20. Here is some new CoD news from 1C: http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3501468/New_news.html#Post3501468
  21. New announcement: DCS: P-51D Mustang Coming in 2012 http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=84480 Now all we need is a Bf 109G or K.
  22. http://www.jg1.org/tabid/116/g/posts/t/477/How-Do-I----Add-Off-Map-Airfields-to-Existing-DCG-Maps-and-Campaigns.aspx Just in case you didn't catch it.
  23. Thanks Doc, we'll definitely stop by. There are about 5 or 6 of us who actively fly it.
  24. 4.11m was released yesterday: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=29039 Wasn't sure if you guys knew. Don't overwrite your UltraPack install IL-2! You'll need that to stay at 4.101m for Ghost Skies. But you can create a second "clean" install of IL-2 and then patch it with 4.11m.
×
×
  • Create New...