Jump to content

Klaiber

Administrators
  • Posts

    22,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1,290

Everything posted by Klaiber

  1. I've heard through the forums that some are having problems with it. Has anyone installed it and given it a shot?
  2. http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=26734
  3. The detail on the Daimler-Benz and MG-17s is really impressive!
  4. That's definitey a good idea. We have one on the Oesau side. There should be something like that here too. When we meet, we'll see about setting one up.
  5. Love it!
  6. CoD still has bugs, but it's getting much better very quickly. I'd give it 6 to 9 months.
  7. Had a great time last night flying with you Lang! Hopefully, GS will get off the ground soon. Can't wait to try our hands at carrier missions "for real".
  8. Hope they come out with the Halberstadt CL.II soon.
  9. Hope you're feeling better!
  10. That's great. Now we just need to get him a new password.
  11. Raven, Spies and I talked last night, and I got the impression that Raven is going to try and recreate the data that was lost from the aspnet_Users table. This should re-link the account to the jg1_Users. Your password will need to be reset though. I'll let Raven speak to this, however. He may have changed his mind. For the time, however, just sit tight.
  12. After the Richthofen meeting, I removed him from the Stofl through the website's Admin > User Accounts.
  13. I can't see what's wrong, as everything for your account looks okay. We'll have to wait for Raven to give us a hand.
  14. Billy is not the first goat in the army to have troubles. At one time a royal goat was "prostituted" by being offered for stud services by the regiment's serving goat major to a Wrexham goat breeder.[7] First charged with lèse majesté,[19] the goat major was ultimately court-martialled under the lesser charge of "disrespect to an officer" and reduced in rank.[7] The goat major claimed he did it out of compassion for the goat, but this failed to impress the court.[7] Another royal fusilier goat earned the nickname "the rebel", after he butted a colonel while he was stooped over fixing his uniform's trouser-strap.[20] The incident was described as a "disgraceful act of insubordination."[20] lol
  15. That's great! I had never heard of Wojtek before.
  16. I agree with Raven. As long as they keep working on the big stuff, there is no harm in adding a little extra sizzle to get people to re-examine the game.
  17. I'm running a HD 5870 and have no problems running CoD or RoF.
  18. Hey Grangest, we should be around tonight after RoF.
  19. It's just a scratch, really. A dent. See, the Schwarze Männer are already working on hammering it out: Don't they look thrilled.
  20. It was worth a shot. Definitely check back.
  21. Hi Lederhosen, What is your normal availability? The North America Jastas fly around 9PM EDT.
  22. Hi Odir, Steam is a platform that enables you to play games, buy games, and communicate with other players. Currently, Cliffs of Dover (as well as hundreds of other games) uses it as protection. When you're playing a Steam based game, it runs in the background. It's a very minimal draw on your computer, and doesn't effect anything. However, when you are not playing a Steam game, you can just shut it off. That's what I do. Here's the wiki article on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_(software)
  23. Hey Odir, Great to hear from you. Getting a new PC together can really be a pain, so I hope it goes smoothly for you. If you need any tech advice, just let us know. We'd be happy to give you our thoughts regarding your set up. Talk to you more soon!
  24. Hi Lederhosen, Jasta 6 is mostly made up of pilots from I./JG 1: http://www.jg1.sk/ They started out based in Austria, but most of them are from Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Poland. They currently have around 9 pilots, with their Jasta commander being JG1_Baron_J6. If you're interested in flying with Jasta 6, I would contact Baron directly on the I./JG 1 forums. If you join Jasta 6, he'll then contact me and I'll get you all set up on the official JG 1 Richthofen website, which is here. Hope this helps! ~Salut!~ -Klaiber
  25. Hey Lang! Grangest's advice is probably where you should start. However, if you get completely turned around, let me know when you're available and we can talk on TS. I'd be happy to help you as much as I can.
×
×
  • Create New...