Winwing Orion 2 Throttle problems

Diesel

Hello,

Hope everyone is doing well! I have a problem that I can't manage to find a solution for. When I fly the Mirage F1EE, the throttle will always keep resetting to a fixed position which makes it absolutely impossible to fly. I never had this problem with any of the Warbirds or even the F1CE version. Does anyone have a solution for this? 

You may have a conflict.  Check your control settings under axis and make sure that nothing else is attached to the throttle.

If that's not it, check to see what the key command for the throttle is within the regular controls.  And see if it conflicts with something.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Klaiber said:

You may have a conflict.  Check your control settings under axis and make sure that nothing else is attached to the throttle.

If that's not it, check to see what the key command for the throttle is within the regular controls.  And see if it conflicts with something.

Yeah, I checked if it's double-binded but it doesn't look like it. It might be related to the software for the throttle itself from the looks of it.

Edit: I was just blind, I didn't see that both my throttle and rudder were binded to the same axis.

Edited by Diesel
Update

18 hours ago, Diesel said:

both my throttle and rudder were binded to the same axis

This is one of the maddening things that DCS does. It assigns things that it "thinks" are needed. Whenever I get a new module I find bindings assigned for stuff that I never put in. I always clear out everything for all devices except the keyboard. Then I do my bindings. Very occasionally, I still find spurious assignments. Usually after an update or repair.