New DLSS v.3.6 (DCS)

For those of you that use DLSS for DCS, there is a new version of DLSS driver out, v3.6.0.  DCS currently uses version 3.5.0.  Download it here:  https://www.techpowerup.com/download/nvidia-dlss-dll/

Put the file in your main DCS Bin-MT folder. If you do a game repair or update, you'll have to replace it again.

DCS Forums are saying that you should also get the newest Nvidia driver to take advantage of the changes.  Seems clearer and less ghosting to me but could be placebo.

Ferd

2 hours ago, Labroisse said:

For those of you that use DLSS for DCS, there is a new version of DLSS driver out, v3.6.0.  DCS currently uses version 3.5.0.  Download it here:  https://www.techpowerup.com/download/nvidia-dlss-dll/

Put the file in your main DCS Bin-MT folder. If you do a game repair or update, you'll have to replace it again.

DCS Forums are saying that you should also get the newest Nvidia driver to take advantage of the changes.  Seems clearer and less ghosting to me but could be placebo.

Ferd

Thanks Ferd!  I set this up with my OvGME.  I'll let you know if it works!

2 hours ago, Vonrd said:

Wondering what's going to happen with this since DCS has merged plain and beta together.

Stable, a.k.a. "Plain", was updated to OB, therefore Multi-Thread or Single Thread is an option to everyone.  We were on OB and there is zero changes to what we were used to.  Now any game breaking update will break it for everyone, not just us.  However, campaign designers don't have to worry about people on Stable having to wait an excessive length of time for a fix to their missions. 

5 hours ago, Vonrd said:

Can you show the file structure that you used for OVGME?

Setting up in OvGME was easy.

I have two focuses in my OvGME.

One is going to the DCS Saved Games folder: X:\Users\[name]\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta.

The other is going to the actual game (what I've called DCS Game): X:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World Openbeta.

The actual game focus is the one you need.

First, you create a folder called DLSS 3.6.0, and place that in the OvGME folder that's prepped for the DCS Game.  Inside that DLSS 3.6.0 folder, create a folder called bin-mt.  Inside that, put the new nvngx_dlss.dll file.

Then, in OvGME, select the DCS Game focus.  And enable the new DLSS 3.6.0 folder.

It should work.