Il2 sale and update

Butzzell

Tank crew is listed as on sale.  Its the normal $10 off for pre-release, but not actually on sale.  For "On Sale" planes, the 190s get flown alot, and will feature in the tourney at some point.

Well, I guess I have some 190's....the one (or ones) that are a standard part of the games.  Any specific collector version that would be most needed, or maybe all collector versions of them?

It seems I have everything that can be had, except Tank Crew.  One question I have about that....if you get it, do new controls appear in the Key Mapping part of the settings, that are specifically for Tank Crew, or do you just control it with the controls that are listed there now (without Tank Crew).  It seems like it would need some special controls to work those tanks, unless everything is somehow automatic.  Like how the heck do you drive the thing, if all you have is joystick for directional control....?

It seems I have everything that can be had, except Tank Crew.  One question I have about that....if you get it, do new controls appear in the Key Mapping part of the settings, that are specifically for Tank Crew, or do you just control it with the controls that are listed there now (without Tank Crew).  It seems like it would need some special controls to work those tanks, unless everything is somehow automatic.  Like how the heck do you drive the thing, if all you have is joystick for directional control....?

Luft,

They are adding specific control mappings in the game, some keyboard and some analog for sticks.

S!

Luft,

They are adding specific control mappings in the game, some keyboard and some analog for sticks.

S!

Yeah but, people have been using them before this....is there something in their maps that's not in mine, or does it work somehow with the standard "aircraft" controls map?