DCS Controls APP

Vonrd

Initial trial is that this is awesome. Maybe not if you already have all controls setup but, if you somehow lose bindings or change your HOTAS, it's a MAJOR time saver.

Be sure to back-up your Config file in Saved Games just in case.

Actually Grim Reaper - Cap (yeah, I know  🤢) does a pretty good job explaining it although for an earlier release.

Well right now I can't even get DCS to run....    it brings up the little window and I sign in and it goes to a black screen and no further. Locks up the computer and I have to crash it to get it out. I did get the latest update about 2 days ago unless something has happened since then. 

2 hours ago, Ludwig said:

Well right now I can't even get DCS to run....    it brings up the little window and I sign in and it goes to a black screen and no further. Locks up the computer and I have to crash it to get it out. I did get the latest update about 2 days ago unless something has happened since then. 

Did you switch to XRS? I had similar happen to me and you have to do the following each time you update to new version or repair.

After any update/repair

-          Copy/paste the openvr_api.dll file into the bin folder (the file from the xrs update that I keep a copy of in another file). Need to do this also for IL2

-          Change name of, or delete, D3DCompiler_47.dll so it’s not used (e.g. D3DCompiler_47.dll old)

No,  I have not tried anything yet. I remember that one of these sims you had to delete the files in an upgrade folder or something similar to that. I will try to see where these files are and the status. Thanks for the help.