Jump to content

Klaiber

Administrators
  • Posts

    22,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1,290

Everything posted by Klaiber

  1. Hi LordNeuro, I've put you on the Red Team. You should be all set with access.
  2. Hi Steinh0ff, You're all set for the Blue Team.
  3. Hi Karl, You're all set for the Blue Team.
  4. Hi Izra-il, You're all set for the Blue Team.
  5. Hi LordNeuro, What's your timezone and preferred side? Thanks!
  6. http://smithsonianscience.si.edu/2015/06/to-preserve-rare-wwii-bomber-conservators-turn-to-science/ Thought this was a really great article.
  7. Hi All, Welcome to the new International Flanders In Flames Online War! To sign up as a new pilot, please post below with the following information: Your In-Game Name: Your Squadron affiliation (with squadron website if possible): Your preferred side (Central, Entente or Don't Care): Your timezone: Your post within this thread is very important, as it lets us know who to give forum access to. After posting within this thread, please be patient. It may take up to 24 hours before your request to join a group has been approved. Please note: the two teams in FIF are not affiliated with either in-game side! After a campaign phase, they will swap sides, allowing everyone to fly all aircraft. If you don't get assigned to your preferred side the first time, you'll eventually be rotated to it (usually within 4 weeks). Thanks and Salut! JG1_Klaiber
  8. Mission Times: Flanders In Flames missions scheduled on Saturdays are run at 2:00 PM Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT), with the Ad Astra server starting at 1:45 PM Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT). Timezone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com Note that clocks change from Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) to Eastern Standard Time (EST) on November 3rd, 2024. FIF "Over the Ypres Salient 1917" Calendar:
  9. Saying nothing... sometimes says the most.
  10. Cool, thanks!
  11. Here's a quick update regarding the MiG-21 development: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2417202&postcount=31
  12. http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=144344 It's hard to wait, but this is completely understandable. And I approve. Better to have it right. The link also has some great updates regarding DCS WWII, the MiG-29 for Flaming Cliffs 3, the DCS: L-39 Albatros, and the DCS: F/A-18C Hornet.
  13. Great shots! I've got to start playing again. Haven't had the chance recently. I noticed a small patch came out for Arma III. Was it anything important?
  14. http://io9.com/watching-a-wwi-era-tank-crush-a-car-is-still-satisfying-1709813945 Enjoy!
  15. How cool! Can't wait to see the finished product.
  16. For those who still have IL-2: 1946 on their computers: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=229298
  17. http://www.fallen.io/ww2/ I thought this was an extremely impressive presentation. The numbers are staggering. And the video really puts all the casualties in perspective. Especially when you see them visually, side-by-side.
  18. Night ops, complete with arrestor sparks: http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/i-cant-stop-watching-this-hd-video-of-nighttime-carrier-1677092978
  19. For everyone who loves engines so loud, it's deafening. http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-flight-deck-of-an-aircraft-carrier-is-loud-as-hell-1708541482
  20. http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/you-can-bid-on-this-rusty-p-51-mustang-for-the-price-of-1707564411
  21. http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/DCS_World_Summer_Sale_2015/ Great time to get the MiG-21bis, or the MiG-15bis.
  22. Hi MatAWG, Thanks for posting! I'll drop you an email tonight.
  23. Cool, I'll have to check them out!
  24. I've always been a fan of the S-16 (and the S-22 too), for no other reason than it was designed by Igor Sikorsky (and I live in Connecticut). I agree it doesn't do a lot for us overall, but it's great to have new content! And, as you said, the early war machines are a great bunch to pull from. I hope this means they'll start supporting RoF again!
  25. http://riseofflight.com/forum/topic/45597-have-we-been-put-back-shelf/?p=635922 This is great news!
×
×
  • Create New...