Jump to content

Klaiber

Administrators
  • Posts

    22,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1,290

Everything posted by Klaiber

  1. Hi Kangaroo, you're all set.
  2. They look great! Voted.
  3. Very cool! Thanks! PS: Hope you're feeling better.
  4. Btw: is this aircraft formally "Black 9", flown by Ofw. Walter Sommer? Bf 109 E-3 2023, ex-Bf 109E-7, ex-8./JG 5 "Black 9" (pilot Ofw. Walter Sommer) - crashed 27 May 1943, Military Aviation Museum[102] Virginia Beach, Virginia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_surviving_Messerschmitt_Bf_109s#United_States Or is this a second aircraft?
  5. That's awesome Lee!
  6. Yeah, David Mitchell is great. Peep Show is such a good show.
  7. Hi Reinamann, Both Fritzsche and Kaiser are all set. I'll look for Gunter. Thanks!
  8. That's pretty cool.
  9. Thanks Dude!
  10. http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/how-to-win-in-a-dogfight-stories-from-a-pilot-who-flew-1682723379 Cool article.
  11. Hi All, Tomorrow (Wednesday, February 4th) will be the dry-run for the FIF XXI tournament. As of this post, the dry-run will take place on the No.42 server, which should be locked. The server password will be distributed before the server launches. This will happen via TeamSpeak. If you're new to FIF, please make sure you get your team's TeamSpeak information. It should be available in either the Central or the Entente areas of the JG1 forum. The server launch will be at 8:45PM EST. However, the dry-run will not officially start until 9:00PM EST. The dry-run is not dead-is-dead, and captures will not be enforced. The dry-run is designed to "kick the tires" before we go live. However, all other tournament rules should be followed! http://forum.jg1.org/index.php?showforum=73 No aircraft should take off until they see the "green flare" over their aerodrome at around 9:00PM EST. Should anyone have any questions, please post below. Thanks!
  12. You're all set Razwald. Thanks!
  13. The lyrics to Fear of a Blank Planet are really good. Especially the line about dressing in black and Pearl Jam. Regarding other bands, I also recommend Kadavar: They're from Germany.
  14. Someone posted this over on the Rise of Flight boards: http://youtu.be/yILO0OmURsE It includes a 1960s interview with Cecil Arthur Lewis, a British fighter pilot with 56 Squadron. This is part 2 of a series, which you can find in Youtube under the title: (WW1) BBC 4 Collections - The Great War Interviews
  15. It would be great if it could be! I'll ask Butzzell tomorrow during practice.
  16. Thought this was interesting: http://sploid.gizmodo.com/secret-message-found-inside-ww2-bullet-is-the-end-of-a-1682902455
  17. Voted.
  18. All set. Because J5 has started signing up here, I've switched your pilots over to Entente.
  19. Hi Reinamann, Sounds great. Mein, Hans Richt, von Hammer, Turner Voss and yourself are all set. However, I have no forum account for Fritzsche or Kaiser. Could you have them register so I can give them uersergroup access? Thanks!
  20. Porcupine Tree is really good. I'll have to check out more stuff by them. Pantera is always a favorite of mine. Have you guys ever heard of Graveyard? They're from Sweden. They're one of the newer bands I'm listening to at the moment.
  21. I also noticed that they added aiming help to the rear-gunner, and aiming help when bombing. My guess is that this is to aid people when using a mouse to fly. http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=45131 However, this aiming help isn't something that you can disable. Even if the server is in Expert settings... And that's unfortunate. Also, when I installed the patch, all of my difficulty settings reset. We should make sure to check the server, and make sure that it still has the appropriate difficulty levels on it.
  22. Just watched the Trooper. Very cool stuff.
  23. The update inverted my throttle axis. So I had to fix that. Other than that, it doesn't seem too painful.
×
×
  • Create New...