Jump to content

Klaiber

Administrators
  • Posts

    22,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1,290

Everything posted by Klaiber

  1. Hi All, So... the dry-run went very well. The server was stable. The map was stable. And the teams seem... well, stable. Next week, August 13th will be the start of FIF XIX. Good luck everyone!
  2. The Dora is amazing btw.
  3. All set, WarMonger.
  4. All set Hook. Thanks!
  5. All set Bayonet. Welcome back!
  6. Hi Jenkins, You're all set for the Entente team. Both teams are currently even at around 20+ players. Regarding the pre-req, make sure to get the Entente TeamSpeak information, and jump onto their TS server sometime before 8:45PM EDT. They should be able to help coordinate you, and will let you know if anything is required. Looking forward to flying with you!
  7. All set! You should now have access to the Entente section. Make sure to get the Entente TS information. The Dry-run is tonight at 9PM EDT. You'll probably want to jump on early to coordinate with the Entente team.
  8. I was weak. Bought the F-86F and the Fw 190D-9.
  9. I wasn't a backer of the Kickstarter campaign. But I did buy the Fw 190D-9. As an aside, I also bought the F-86F (and love it btw). Can't wait for the Bf 109K-4.
  10. Hi Cuban, I believe the Entente uses No.42 Squadron's TS server. You should have access to the Entente section of these forums. They might have posted it there somewhere. If you can't see that area, please let me know. I'll rectify it ASAP.
  11. S! All, Tomorrow (Wednesday, August 6th) will be the dry-run for the FIF XIX tournament. As of this post, the dry-run will take place on the No.42 server, which should be locked. The server password will be distributed before the server launches. This will happen via TeamSpeak. If you're new to FIF, please make sure you get your team's TeamSpeak information! The server launch will be at 8:45PM EDT. However, the dry-run will not officially start until 9:00PM EDT. The dry-run will not be dead-is-dead, and captures will not be enforced. However, all other tournament rules should be followed! http://forum.jg1.org/index.php?showforum=73 This means no weapons mods, with the exception of the twin rear-guns for the two-seaters. It also means that no aircraft should take off until they see the "green flare" over their aerodrome at around 9:00PM EDT. Should anyone have any questions, post below. I'll be sending this message out as a bulk mail via the JG1 forums. Thanks!
  12. Hi Mueller, You guys are all set.
  13. Great job Lee! VO101_Tom is going to add the strakes because of your observation. http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12049&page=2&p=133137&viewfull=1#post133137
  14. Posted here: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12049&p=133100&viewfull=1#post133100
  15. This is great information Lee! I wonder if Team Fusion is aware of the anti-spin strakes, as it relates to the bomb loads. I'll post over on their boards and mention it.
  16. I'm so glad that Team Fusion has kept up with modding Cliffs.
  17. All set Loopy.
  18. All set guys. Welcome!
  19. Welcome! All set.
  20. S! All, Thanks for helping to make last Wednesday's test mission very successful. As of this post, we're still on track to start on Wednesday, August 13th. To all newly arriving pilots - once you get access to either the Central or Entente sections, make sure to find (or ask for) your team's TeamSpeak information. This will be very important! Should anyone have any questions, please post below.
  21. Excellent! You're all set. You may need to hit refresh if you're still logged in. The Central TS is in the central area.
  22. Hi Cuban, you're all set for the Entente. Welcome!
  23. That's awesome Greim! I saw her and the Liberty Belle once at Hartford-Brainard Airport. But that was a long time ago. Definitely take pictures so we can live vicariously.
×
×
  • Create New...