Jump to content

Klaiber

Administrators
  • Posts

    22,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1,290

Everything posted by Klaiber

  1. Thanks! I'll definitely pre-order. I'll just have to check the purse strings to see what I can swing. The only thing I'm really concerned about is what type of system will be needed in order to run BOS. My rig is 4 years old now. And I had massive problems running COD until they finally patched it (both officially and unofficially). If BOS is a next-gen sim, my worry is that I'm going to get left behind a bit.
  2. I'm definitely cautiously optimistic about BOS.
  3. Thanks Raven! Website is really fast now.
  4. Which one did you go with? Was thinking about pre-ordering as well. But I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend 90.
  5. Wow, is the website fast now... Thanks Raven.
  6. Thanks for posting this!
  7. S! Guys, IL-2: Battle of Stalingrad has a new website at: http://il2sturmovik.com/ Also, they're apparently now accepting pre-orders.
  8. S! Guys, IL-2: Battle of Stalingrad has a new website at: http://il2sturmovik.com/ Also, they're apparently now accepting pre-orders.
  9. Hey C4nuck, Great to hear from you! Hope everything is going well. Drop by TS if you get the chance. Would be great to talk.
  10. Hi Flat, Thanks for the offer! We'll definitely be there. Please let us know if there is some way we can reciprocate. There are a number of topics that JG1 could talk about, which some of your guys may find valuable. If you have any ideas, perhaps pulled from your experiences against us in FiF, please let us know.
  11. Thanks for the heads up Raven!
  12. Can't wait to see the Kickstarter video.
  13. Hahaha, that's awesome.
  14. http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1810592&postcount=40
  15. Another interesting quote from Wagner: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1810547&postcount=34
  16. Just saw some news on the eagle.ru boards regarding WW2 and DCS: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1810466#post1810466
  17. Just posted on July 3rd: http://rofmods.com/en/Ships_1/
  18. Maybe they mean you can either buy stuff, or earn it through single player?
  19. WOW! As Raven said:
  20. I know that in RoF, if you nose-in and flip the aircraft vertically, ducking your head in TrackIR may actually save your life. It gets your head out of the way of the impact so you don't go squish (should the upper wing fail).
  21. How about Wednesday at 9:30PM EDT? If that works, I'll send out the invites to the BH and the 42.
  22. We should take a poll to see how many JG1 pilots have the Channel Map. I think that might be the only setback.
  23. I just posted the questionnaire over at the WW boards: http://www.wingwalkers.org/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=151&t=15483
  24. Hi Geezer, I was hoping that we could meet next week, perhaps next Wednesday at 8PM or 9PM EDT. That way, we'd have the week to think about how things went. The only problem I see with this is that Thursday is July 4th. And if people were unavailable, we'd have to move it. Let me know what days work for you, and I can coordinate with the BH and the 42. Also, did you guys get a survey on your forums? I was looking for it, but didn't see it. If not, I can post one over there. Thanks!
×
×
  • Create New...