-
Posts
22,684 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1,290
Everything posted by Klaiber
-
Also, I should mention: If anyone is having trouble signing in to their post-migration account, they'll need to reset their password. Go to "Sign In" in the upper right hand corner of the boards. Then click on "I've forgotten my password", under the Password field. You'll then be able to reset your password by entering your username or the email account you used to originally register. Hope this helps!
-
Glad you like it! We've added a few new areas for you. Let me know if you need anything else.
-
Alumni search - JG1 / Lafayette Escadrille
Klaiber replied to LE~Chouffleur's topic in Public Discussion
Hi Chouf, I remember UrukHai from the Lafayette Escadrille. But unfortunately wasn't around when he was JG1_Pips. We still have a couple of active JG1 members who go back to the mid-to-late 1990s. Perhaps they'd have something to add. You may want to ask the Wing Walkers. They have a few pilots that I know go all the way back to the early 90s. Hope that helps! -Klai . -
The direct URL to the DCG forums will be slightly different. But the direct URL to the main JG1 page should be the same. I'll send Lo the updated information, so he can change it over at Lowengrin.com Either way, when the forum goes down, the JG1 website will stay up. But once the new forums come back up, the JG1 website will temporarily disappear, leaving just the forum.
-
S! All, As some of you may know, JG1 is currently in the process of converting our forums over to IP Board. We are now in the final stages. We will be attempting to move the forum data over from both Richthofen and Oesau this week. That means that any posts that are made after this announcement may be lost. This is unavoidable. When the two JG1 forums (Richthofen and Oesau) come down, you will not be able to access them. However, the rest of the website should still be up. I'll make further announcements in the blog sections of the websites. Please let everyone know that the forum conversion will be happening soon! Thanks guys! -Klaiber
-
Ooo, definitely let me know what you think of it. I may pick it up.
-
I got my copy running this week, and started trying to map controls. However, I'm having trouble getting some of the key commands to work within my CH Control Manager. For example F for flaps down works great. But Left Shift + F doesn't want to work through the CH stick for flaps up. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'll let you know how I make out - just got to put more time into attempting to fix it.
-
They look great Fred!
-
Cool, thanks for the heads up.
-
Awesome. Let us know how it runs.
-
Great video! Can't wait to fly the Alpha. Something tells me their overview here is going to be very helpful when we're trying to set the game up.
-
My computer is about four years old, and I don't have any problems running it. You do have to pay for extra aircraft, but you can download a free version here: http://riseofflight.com/tryrof/en It comes with the Alb D.Va and the Spad 13. Later on, if you like it, you could always upgrade your free version into the full version: http://riseofflight.com/en/store/demoupgrades
-
Hi Gweetar, Thanks for stopping by and posting! Unfortunately, Kessler retired a long time back. But we still have a few active pilots from the '90s. Lowengrin, Butzzell, Wurger, Degelow, RivRat, etc. Do you fly ROF at all? Even if you don't, you're more than welcome to stop by our TeamSpeak. I can PM you the address. Hope to talk more soon. -Klaiber .
-
Yeah, it was something like that. I guess they were right.
-
Someone was mentioning on TS (a few weeks ago) that they thought they might do that. Not surprised they pushed it back. It sounds like they're scrambling a bit. .
-
Hi SO_Nite2, Thanks for stopping by! "Operation Bodenplatte" looks great!
-
Very nice! Great shooting, and nice tune. http://www.jg1.org/oesau/Home/tabid/62/BlogID/2/Default.aspx Posted on the blog.
-
Hi Wolf, Regarding your signature and roster picture, you can choose a photograph of any Luftwaffe pilot. However, the photograph cannot be of a person who was a war criminal. When you send me the photo, give me the pilot's name. I'll then check his background and make sure his inclusion doesn't violate our Dicta (code of conduct document). Hope this helps! -Klai
-
Very nice! Regarding Reinhart's, what if you moved the R further back on the fuselage - just forward of the vertical stabilizer and around the start of the horizontal stabilizer. It would need to be a little smaller, but it would help de-clutter the central area of the fuselage. Just a thought.
-
Interesting! Looks cool.
