Jump to content

Klaiber

Administrators
  • Posts

    22,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1,290

Everything posted by Klaiber

  1. Klaiber

    Howdy!

    Hi Kind, I'll PM you our TS3 information. We normally fly organized practices on Mondays and Wednesdays at 9PM EST, with Wednesdays usually being a match against the No. 42 Squadron. You're more than welcome to join us. We often fly on either the JG1 server, or the 42 server. Somtimes we're on Syndicate as well. Stop by anytime.
  2. Famous last words. Bogus!
  3. That's a great picture of a I./JG 3 109! Where did you find it? PS: Just noticed the number is your number... I'm sure you escaped.
  4. I tried this out on Friday, and it worked great! Really like it.
  5. Cool, thanks!
  6. "the prank caller" Hahahaha
  7. Very cool. I'll have to give this a shot.
  8. Hey Doc, Great to hear from you. Hope all is well. Even if you can't fly, definitely join TS if you get the chance. Would be awesome to catch up.
  9. How many times have they gotten sued? Seriously... haha
  10. Saw this over on the No. 42 Squadron forums: Very cool video of a Fokker D.VII.
  11. Klaiber

    Howdy!

    Hi Kind, I don't think we ever flew together (as BG 1 was already Schlasta 2 when I joined JG1 in 2000), but it's great to hear from you. Kroll is no longer active unfortunately, but there are still a few guys around from the old days: Lowengrin, Degelow, Rivrat, Wurger, and Butzzell. von Leep stops by every once in a while too, but I haven't seen him in a while. If you have Rise of Flight, you should consider joining us again. It would be great to fly with you.
  12. That's sweet!
  13. This is all in addition to the listed developments: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=31724
  14. This was posted over at Ghost Skies:
  15. That's crazy...
  16. That's great! And the pics they have of the Roland C.II are awesome.
  17. https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6211320064/h6A4FBA99/
  18. That sucks that you missed it. The Flying Heritage Collection is in Everett, Washington. So unfortunately it's about as far away from me as you can get and still be in the lower 48.
  19. What I'm really curious about is what version of the Fw 190 they're going to model. I haven't seen any pictures yet of what they're doing. I would hope that, since the P-51D we have available is based off of "Miss Velma", a very late war aircraft, Eagle Dynamics would consider modelling either an Fw 190A-8 or an A-9. However, the only original flying condition Anton is an A-5. It has an original BMW 801 powerplant and is owned by the Flying Heritage Collection. It's Wk. Nr. 1227. http://www.flyingheritage.com/TemplatePlane.aspx?contentId=81 Still, the Flying Heritage Collection does also own the only near-flying condition example of a Fw 190D-13 (Wk. Nr. 836017) http://www.flyingheritage.com/TemplatePlane.aspx?contentId=20 Now that would be a good match up! They even have ground run the Fw 190D-13's engine: .
  20. Sweet photos. I've always loved von Hippel's Albatros.
  21. http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=100359 The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 is in development. Can I get a hell yeah?
  22. Great video!
  23. I saw part of this the other day - had to stop watching because I was at work. I'll have to watch all of it. Thanks for re-posting!
  24. Yeah, I noticed that. It made me wonder if she called water moccasins, water buffalo.
×
×
  • Create New...