MSFS 2020

Lipfert

Yes, HD space.  My install uses 350 GB.

I have the Premium Deluxe version and Reno Air Races along with all the World Updates.

I connect my iPad's  FltPlan Go app over Wi-Fi for moving maps.

The pms50 Garmin mods for GTN750 and GNS530.

AuthentiKit Tuning App with vjoy to get the trim wheel functioning on my Honeycomb Quadrant.

Then 11 addon aircraft I purchased, mostly GA singles plus 3 freeware gliders.

I'm currently checking out the Eastern US mountain ridge system in game where a bunch of glider record distance flights were made.  It's a shame Tom Knauff retired and sold Ridge Soaring Glider Port last year.  It's going to become a horse farm, although it's still in the game (79N).  Took my Schweizer 1-26 there once, but the ridge wasn't working that week.

56 minutes ago, Lee said:

Yes, HD space.  My install uses 350 GB.

I have the Premium Deluxe version and Reno Air Races along with all the World Updates.

I connect my iPad's  FltPlan Go app over Wi-Fi for moving maps.

The pms50 Garmin mods for GTN750 and GNS530.

AuthentiKit Tuning App with vjoy to get the trim wheel functioning on my Honeycomb Quadrant.

Then 11 addon aircraft I purchased, mostly GA singles plus 3 freeware gliders.

I'm currently checking out the Eastern US mountain ridge system in game where a bunch of glider record distance flights were made.  It's a shame Tom Knauff retired and sold Ridge Soaring Glider Port last year.  It's going to become a horse farm, although it's still in the game (79N).  Took my Schweizer 1-26 there once, but the ridge wasn't working that week.

Anyway I can make the GNS530 app with the 160 HP Piper warrior? I fly a 180 HP G500 Archer for flight school and I can't find a civ sim that has it (Everybody skips from 160 Warrior -> 200HP Arrow or 180 arrow complex 6 pack) 

3 hours ago, TedsOnMeds said:

Anyway I can make the GNS530 app with the 160 HP Piper warrior? I fly a 180 HP G500 Archer for flight school and I can't find a civ sim that has it (Everybody skips from 160 Warrior -> 200HP Arrow or 180 arrow complex 6 pack) 

Carenado just released a PA28-181 Archer II, which comes with the GNS 430 with an integration option for the GTN 750.  Available from the MSFS in game marketplace.

https://www.carenado.com/sitecarenado/product/pa28-181-archer-ii-msfs/

Just Flight's PA28-161 Warrior II offers options for GNS 530 with GNS 430 or a single GNS 530 or single GTN 750 with freeware PMS50 GTN 750.  Available from Just Flight or the MSFS in game marketplace.

https://www.justflight.com/product/pa28-161-warrior-ii-microsoft-flight-simulator

On 2/6/2023 at 1:57 AM, Kliegmann said:

I run mine pretty vanilla.  Fsuipc, fsrealistic, fstraffic and airhauler 2.  I have most of the carnado acft, and the pmdg 737s and the dc7

Kameraden,

Slowly getting it all set up, lots of really good content with amazing eye candy. I have the 40th Anniversary Edition. 

SPAD.neXt for controls and Saitek panels.

FSUIPC 7 upgrade (had previous version)

FS Realistic

FS Traffic

AirHauler 2

Wing42 Boeing 247D

Just Flight BAe 146 Professional

S!

6 minutes ago, Kliegmann said:

Now comes the fun part, setting up MSFS graphically and your aircraft controls.  I have multiple control profiles, one for single engine, one for twins, one for twin jets, and one for the dc 7 (and eventually the Connie when I pick it up)

Kliegmann,

Where is the best place to get skins for MSFS?

S!

So once everybody's all setup, maybe we can coordinate some similar types/routings of aircraft and do "virtual fly-ins" to specific locations, maybe? Doing some loose non official low maintenance flying events in a civ sim seems like an awesome way to have a chat night when we're not working on combat related stuff! 

a great source of mods and liveries: https://flightsim.to/

I usually fly GA aircraft and have the Black Square analog Caravan and Blackbird Sims Pilatus PC-6 which I fly all around Papua New Guinea with an online “career builder”. Also have the Got Friends Wilga and //42 FreedomFox/Fox2 for bush flying all over.  

I found the similar aircraft included in the sim to not fully have functional switches/systems, so I opted for similar models.